Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

C_67_article_2051760_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

!!!!

Thinking about you today Julie.

xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TODAY ITS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO EXCITING!!!!! UPDATE US WHEN YOU GET BACK.

Will be thinking of you all day hon ............... lotsa love Marissa xxx

OMG OMG OMG......First injection is this Friday!!!!!!! Followed by baseline scan on 8/9 and scans 14,16,18/09 and week commencing 21/09 is egg collection and the week after embryo transfer thought it would be quick but this has surprised even me!!!!!!! The consultant also asked how I lost the weight in preparation for IVF because he has a patient who is 21 stone and desparate to conceive so he wants to tell her it can be done, how nice is that. Hope you have all had good days, will be back on later once I come down from my cloud!xxxx

Congratulations, that's great news that it will start so soon. Will be praying that it works out for you first time, babies are such wonderful additions to your life. I'm thinking of trying for our second soon. We have an 18 month old boy who is truly the most wonderful thing in our lives, he's a joy. We consider ourselves very lucky as I nearly miscarried him several times in the pregnancy but he made it and is healthy and every day I marvel at how amazing it is to have made this little person. Bit soppy I know but it is an awesome feeling.
Do you have to do the injections yourself?
x

Wooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting............ I am so happy for you I am so with you every step off the way.. I have been there so I know all the stages.. I am so so so excited for you and will be thinking of you all the time............
Keep smiling sweetie..... I have every part of my body crossed for you .. I got my miracle baby and I know you will too!!!
lotsa love & keep smiling :) xxxx

Woohoo Julie, what excellent news, everything happening from this week onwards, have everything crossed it will work first time.... have a great evening on your cloud.

Thank you all im posting this nearly in tears (happy ones of course), thanks for all your continuing support it really means so much. And Islandbreeze I do have to inject myself and they said I will have to do 2 a day, but the end result will be more than worth what I have to go through xxxx

Brilliant news Julie, that's fab. FRIDAY!!!!! Good luck on your journey hon.

xxx

Morning all hope you are all ok? Ive had to tweek my diet slightly have had to cut out my beloved caffeine so just about to try my first coffee without it!! still keeping up my excercise went to gym last night and must say feel lots better for it trying to keep to 3 times a week plus walking my little dog and cycling occasionally. Looking forward to my drugs being delivered today (sounds strange and this is the only time I will get away with saying that lol) and then tomorrow is D day and first injection is at 9.05 to start my IVF journey, dont know why im so excited the first one puts you into early menoupause oh joy!!!! Hope you all have good days take care xxxx

Last edited:
Julie, just read your posts from the last couple of days and I wanted to say YEY fantastic news, I really hope it goes well and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it works first time, you so deserve it hun :) :) :)

xx

Oh what exciting times ahead for you. Sending all the bestest wishes possible.

I was at a hospital today and saw quite a few very new mums and dads coming out with the babies. It was just sooo sweet to see - the dads were for the most part looking in amazement like 'Oh my god, what is this thing' while the mums were taking control.

Back