Julie's Diary

Skinny Cows are low Syns, have one of those! I am aterrible chocoholic but when I first started SW I didn't have any for 2 weeks. I put that down to the amount of carbs I was eating as I done all green days and filled up on pasta and potatoes.

"I'm more of a crisp addict than chocolate, i could eat 5 bags of crisps one after another no problem,"

Hey Julie, have you tried ww cheese puffs? Just like Wotsits and only 3.5 sins per bag and there's loads in the bag :D

I'm a bit of a crisp addict too. I have tried all the low Syn ones but when I want crisps want REAL ones!

just a quick update to diary. Been good all week but once again went to fateful pub after work for a quick destress drink and was there til closing. Think I had about 60 syns on drinks and bag of crisps when I got in, did resist a takeaway though. Am bit disapointed and wished I'd stayed in cause after such a good weight loss last week I've probably messsed it up for this week now but fingers crossed and am gonna try not to beat myself up about it

i know alot of people who drink loads at the weekend (me included) and can still lose so dont worry about it at least you enjoyed it.
thanks ang, just wished I could drink vodka (but its get me into trouble lol), was drinking half lager and half soda water urghhhh. Think I'm just that good on diet all week and then when finish work on a friday just wanna chill out with my mates and have a few bevvys

If you are good all week then there is nothing wrong with a Friday night blow-out

Haven't added to this diary or posted on forum for over a week now. Been distracted and not on much with my sisters hubby being in hospital so have been spending quite a bit of time at her house. Had blow out last weekend, were stressed so we hit the vodka, umm which led to a kebab, which led to a cooked breakfast the next day. We never managed weigh in neither but we were straight back on the diet Monday so hopefully the scales might show a Weight Loss at WI on Monday or STS would do. I've got a date tomorrow night so have been hitting sunbeds like mad and wishing I could lose a stone before tomorrow night lol

Good to see you back here. Get back on it and you will start to lose again. And keep visiting here!

Haven't added to this diary or posted on forum for over a week now. Been distracted and not on much with my sisters hubby being in hospital so have been spending quite a bit of time at her house. Had blow out last weekend, were stressed so we hit the vodka, umm which led to a kebab, which led to a cooked breakfast the next day. We never managed weigh in neither but we were straight back on the diet Monday so hopefully the scales might show a Weight Loss at WI on Monday or STS would do. I've got a date tomorrow night so have been hitting sunbeds like mad and wishing I could lose a stone before tomorrow night lol
we all have blips so dont worry too much. its good that you are getting straight back on it .have a great time on your date and let us know how you got on xx

well, my date turned out not so good. even though I already knew guy he turned out to be a horrible person so have felt bit down for few days and been dieting on and off. Missed weigh in again this week due to sister's hubby still being in hospital but got weighed today and have lost 1lb, bit rubbish since stayed same last week, then again as I haven't been doing it properly I think I should be pleased I haven't put any on. No idea why but feel like I need a blow out tonight so am having large bag of crisps and had a greggs pasty earlier today, ummmm. Am defo going to start 100% back on track tomorrow thought

Hello Julie,how are you hun,hope you didnt mind me poping in to say hi x

Back