Julie's Diary

well today didn't start very well, didnt wake up until 9.45 - start work at 8.45 which is 10 miles away. Jumped out of bed and rang in, said I'd broken down, ooh the lies I have to tell, didn;t have time to take something for lunch, so had some prawn cocktail snack a jacks - anyone know the sins? then baked potatoe with salad for lunch and made spaghetti bolognese for tea and a cheese and onion quiche for tomorrow, trying not to have any sins to make up for weekend I had in case weight gain shows up late

Hope you dint get into trouble for being late? What do you do for a job? xxx

good good xxx

I do love it - its fab, the kids are great, wouldnt change my job for the world xxx

julie just thought i'd post that i'm very impressed with your new found cooking skills courteousy of sw and was thinking maybe i could come to yours for tea sometime insted of you coming too me.......not that i dont enjoy your company as i do very much so but am really pleased you have started to cook proper meals instead of the ww micro meals ha ha .......love u sis ya doin fab 1 stone am so proud xx

can I come for tea too then?!! xxx

I have enough of kids during the day dont want them on a night aswel!!!! lol! x

well another day nearly over, been on green day again today, baked potatoe and beans for lunch, mushroom curry, rice and chips for tea, was gonna try having red day tomorrow cause always think am not gonna loose on green days but my sis now decided she gonna make a SW pizza so looks like am gonna go to her house and eat her pizza

al make wu 1 each kid and we can watch the "finals" night together .....britains got talent and nancy ha ha (i am a saddo coz a love them) n al make wu sw chips aswell and we'll have a few g&t's so its a DATE ok xx bring nowt but yourself and your spare syns 4 wa g&t's xx :)

well here goes another day. Got up today and feel really bloated and don't feel any lighter even though have followed diet religiously this week. At the beginning decided I was gonna do all red days but find green days so much easier but am now starting to panic that not goign to lose anything on Monday, could have red day today and tomorrow but my sis and me having a night in and she's gonna make, SW pizza, SW chips and other green day delights, am torn between what day to have, any advice very welcome x

i only do green day cos i'm a vegetarian. bloating comes with the territory, but after a month i think my stomach has finally got used to it. i guess green days are a bit more gas inducing!

just experiment and see what suits you. :)

Last edited:
ok firstly julie i dont wanna lecture you lol BUT we speak about this all the time the diet WILL work by doing green i promise it works for so many people just read this forum n the mags etc... however if you think green days dont work for you then the only way you are gunna know is if you eat the days you want get weighed on monday and if the scales dont show a loss we can then decide what works best for you (red or green)........the problem is psychologicaly you have a weight watchers brain and so your head is telling you OMG i cannot eat this much and lose weight but rest assured you can..............so stick with it till mon if u want green have it and we will be able to see if you lose then....................................DONT WANNA BRIBE YOU TONIGHT BUT UMMMMMM PIZZA AND CHIPS SW OF COURSE HOW NICE LOL :) ......................ps.hurry up and get here we need to go shopping then i think we should fit in a long walk today.. for the team like GO LOU'S LOSERS :)

Back