Julie's Diary

All the best for your WI tomorrow Julie, I hope you have a loss :) Oh and make sure you listen to your sis' lectures. lol

am never doing a full green week again, will try and have mostly reds in the future, feel like I'm carrying 5lb potatoes in my stomach

I know exactly what it feeels like hun,:patback: it does get better honest, and it does help to have a few reds, but green are easier are'nt they? cheaper too!

Well done you, thats fab both you and Debs losing the same, keep up the good work :)

had half a baguette with bacon and then 2 packets of marmite crisps and a picnic chocolate bar.

that's nowt!!! lol you should see what i shovel away after weigh-in!

last week i had half a pizza, a handful of potato wedges, onion rings, breaded mushrooms and jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, some kettle chips and half a tub of ben and jerrys - i felt like puking after that!

don't fret about your treat - you've picked the best night to do it as you have another 6 days til weigh-in ;)

i know we shouldn't reward ourselves with food, but knowing i can eat what i like after weigh-in makes the week seem so much easier. then when i wake up and feel groggy it spurs me on to stick to the plan for the rest of the week. by the following thursday i forget how crap i felt and do it all again!!!

just get back on track in the morning.

i'm off out for an italian this week after weigh-in...and i don't mean my fella!

Well done on the great loss and don't worry about what you eat after WI I think we all have a pig out after!

as you probs read my sister (missymoo's) husband is in hospital and we spent all night there last night. was on a green day but didn't get in til midnight so just had bowl of syn free chilli and made yesterday a mix and match day. Hope thats okay. Today am on green, had cous cous for the first time today, wasn't keen, and having meat free meatballs and spaghetti tonight. Am going to stay with sis from tomorrow I think to help with kids, am at work all day, but at least I can take some of the pressure off on a night time, and hopefully we'll keep each other on track

Back