July 100% Challenge Daily Diary

Thanks ladies.

Well I have a 1lb loss (well 1.2) to be precise bringing me to 12st exactly! Just a few more ounces and hopefully I'll be in the 11's finally :)

All those ounces soon add up slim :)
Thx bob

Lost 1.2 this morning so am now exactly 12st and only 4lbs to get to goal!! Xx

That's fantastic xx im sure you will do it in the next day or so xx

Thanks bride.
Happy to report a 2lb loss bringing me into the 11's at 11.12 so only 2 measly pounds till my goal!! X

2lb loss this morning so now 11.12 and only 2lbs till goal!! Xx

STS for me today x

Just catching up. You're doing great Nat!

Argh STS again today, not even an ounce of movement in 2 days.

I have 11 more days on ts July challenge and really want to at least get to my goal weight of 11.10 so just 2lbs and I'm there.

Face painted for a neighbours granddaughters birthday party yesterday and she sent me home with loads of birthday cake and buns, could have so easily devoured a slice last night (and I don't even like sponge cake). But I didn't, tried a spag Bol pack instead and sulked on the sofa lol xx

Hey slim, hope you're ok! I'm joining the STS club....seems to be all I keep writing :-(

At least it's not going up :-D

Well done for resisting Nat - I wouldn't have, that's my problem at the moment! You're bound to lose that 2lb - and more - by the end of July!

Well done for resisting Nat - I wouldn't have, that's my problem at the moment! You're bound to lose that 2lb - and more - by the end of July!

I do hope so Lynne, am getting more and more tempted to eat though lol
My biggest worry is I have a whole weekend of events coming up. 1aug out for meal and drinks for 10th wedding ann, 2aug we have family engagement party and 3aug family BBQ and am scared ill end up putting it all back on?? So do I give myself a break and have re weekend off and get back on it on 4th August till hols due on 24th?? Xx

If you can, the best thing to do is have exante meals when you can, eat low carb at the social events and don't have any alcohol. I'm quite good at knowing what to do for damage limitation, just rubbish at doing it!

Ha it's the alcohol I'm looking forward to, I'm a Pimms and lemonade girl lol

Used to drink vodka but have to be careful with that after having pancreatitis few years ago. Strangely have worked out its only really vodka that sets off the stomach pains.

Think I will do my best to have exante for brekki and lunch and have maybe chicken Caesar salad for dinner?
Buffet and BBQ just stick to low carbs maybe??

Xx

It's beer, wine or cocktails for me!

It's beer, wine or cocktails for me!

Is such a pain though as all laden with calories :(
I do like a pear cider too but can't have too much as tends to bloat me out! Only 12 days till I can have some Pimms lol xx

Am I allowed to go aargh!!!!

A STS for day 3 now (0.6 ounce loss) but still within the same pound.

Am so close to target and the days of July are running out lol x

Bit late in the day, and it's day 1 for me today, but i'm aiming for 12lbs by the end of the month :D

What sort of scales do you have Nat?

Back