July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Been subway and had ham n turkey on brown with loads of salad going to count 10syns for the bread so filling up on free foods rest of day xxx

Ive been really hungry today!! Haven't had any syns yet x waiting for h2b to finish work then were gonna go food shopping then make whoopie pies ... Only 1 for me though :( xx

They are sooo yummy lol .. Stuck to my word though only had 1!! Off to ruin the diet tonight .. Best friends 21st birthday party .. I know this will be bad!!! How's all with you? X

Off to London today to visit grandparents x gonna pack my own food and take it with me though x might pop to work and get a starbucks but then again is it wise?! Got weigh in tomorrow so trying to be extra good!! X

I said to h2b why go in anyway it's my week off and all that will happen is staff will gossip and ruin my holiday!! Lol x so were gonna go straight to London and enjoy our day x wedding invitation delivering :( how fun!! X

What month are u girlies getting married? I'm getting married 29 June but am not sure when to start sendin out the invites ??

Day before me!!! I'm getting married 30th June and my invites are being sent out this week! Our venue wants 3 months notice on numbers and we wanna make sure everyone we want will be there xx

My friends think im way too organised for the wedding usually im a last min girl but not with biggest day of our lives xx

Back