Yesterday's steps 14,616
Total so far 51,652/ 387,500 steps.

I hope the kitten is ok Tipperary.
Well done craftermary and Julia.

To swim 300 lengths 0 lengths done/ 300 lengths to go
To walk 50 km 8km done/42km to go
To cycle 100km 0km done/ 100km to go
To exercise 21 times 2 times done/ 19 to go

Kitten seems to be, it was crying in a hedge and that normally means it is lost or hungry. Myself and one neighbour took about 30 minutes getting it from the hedge, it didn't help that we both had a dog with us. Another neighbour took it home and then I called to all the houses to see if someone was missing it. Found three little girls who had befriended a wild cat that had kittens in their shed so last night they went to see if it was theirs.

I've been working all weekend so 16 hours on my feet running around but no formal exercise. I had planned on bringing my phone to measure my steps but my work trousers have no pockets. I might get one of the manual pedometers to clip on.

You can get a watch pedometer on amazon the one I got was £15

Ive been walking around a lot, today I walked for at least an hour and ive also been doing my excersise dvd. Will try to go to the gym tomorrow. :)

Got a walk in this evening by the river, Zara dog happy and she got a long run 5.5km

To walk 50 km 13.5km done/36.5km to go
To cycle 100km 13km done/ 87km to go
To exercise 21 times 4 times done/ 17 to go

View media item 4805

Yesterday's steps were 8,034 - not great but always struggle on work days!

Running total 54,885/310,000

Everyone is doing so well:)

Gosh you are doing well Tipperary!
I had a good day yesterday. Aiming for the same today!

You are doing well Julia - still on track!

I did 14,635 steps yesterday.
66,827/ 387,500 steps.

Had to edit as I was missing out on a days steps somewhere and I knew I was on track.

Last edited:
I did nothing yesterday unless going to the dentist counts as exercise, though he was a riot and made me laugh.

I barely made my target myself. I had to tell my dh that I had to walk around the estate twice before I could sit down or I wouldn't make my target. He found this hilarious!

Yesterday's steps: 12,822
So 79,649/ 387,500 steps so far

Setting a target helps keep you motivated, I have been known to walk past the front gate to make the target.
12km cycle just now, but I need to keep an eye on my exercise app as it measured an extra 0.5km from my door to front gate and said I reached an elevation of 2673m....which I didn't, definitely not above 100m today.

To walk 50 km 13.5km done/36.5km to go
To cycle 100km 25km done/ 75km to go
To exercise 21 times 5 times done/ 16 to go

You can get a watch pedometer on amazon the one I got was £15
:)

What one did you get and is it any good. I did but one locally but returned it when it measured 2000 steps taken while I was driving. I haven't read a review of any so far that seems to be accurate with steps.

Its called willful non blue tooth bracelet.

My seems to work fine.

Sorry about the large text didn't mean it to do that. Hope you get some joy with the pedometer :)

So I haven't been to the gym this week, will start a fresh next week hopefully won't be so busy!

Back