July money challenge

Fantastic stuff! Sri Lanka will be amazing (always wanted to go) :D

Good luck at the boot fairs ladies :)

Go Sparty! (i have visions of spartacus when i say that hehe)

:) it is short for Spartacus actually. My friend nicknamed me it ages ago. We had a drunken night when I named her a boys name (Joseph - her name is Joanna). She couldn't come up with a boys name beginning with S (my name is suzanne) apart from that as she was too drunk.

Very silly but it ended up sticking! :) lol

I've bought two books, but only cost £5.70, I did resist the Le Creuset cafetiere which has been reduced to £33, was sooooooooo tempted to 'put it in my basket' but thought, NO, if I get a bonus then I'll buy it, but for now it stays in the shop, phew, glad I'm now off Amazon!!!!

Well done cavegirl and happy :)

£49 I think, or thereabouts, I'd love one, but still can't bring myself to buy one just yet. I've also just placed an Avon order online, normally we have somebody who comes round, but she's a bit hit n miss & I need my anti wrinkle cream NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

No more spending needed this month now, just food & petrol, I've got £450 left if that's not enough we're going on chickpeas on Aldi bread for all​ meals, lol.

£49 I think, or thereabouts, I'd love one, but still can't bring myself to buy one just yet. I've also just placed an Avon order online, normally we have somebody who comes round, but she's a bit hit n miss & I need my anti wrinkle cream NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

No more spending needed this month now, just food & petrol, I've got £450 left if that's not enough we're going on chickpeas on Aldi bread for all meals, lol.

I've just had a look at them, they are lovely but its a lot of money.
Chickpea sarnies. ...yum!

Well my money is not lasting this week as well as last week!! I have had to put some good shopping on my debit card as bf lost £300 the other day that was meant to go on paying cc.

:(

Lost as in through a hole in his feckin pocket!!! So angry!!!

Oh that's awful, I don't suppose anyone handed it in at the police station, worth a try, there are some honest people about. DD lost her passport last week, just days before she went on hols & I got a text from someone saying they had found it.

Well I sold a few things on EBay in the last week or so and also through a Facebook selling page.
I've made £136 on EBay & £58 through Facebook :)
Tonight I have listed a few more items xxx

Me & DD are going to do a carboot when she gets back from holiday, I know we may not get as much as ebay or fb, but I'm hoping we'll get rid of most items.

by the time ebay and paypal take their cut, you might actually make on par :)
Congrats little hippo :)
Sparty - OMG! so sorry chick, i've done that once and i felt sooo bad about it :(

No longer saving for Florida, we decided it made more sense to spend the money we had saved on getting the garden done so we could use it, as that will last for years to come and not just two weeks.
Bit gutted i must say, but there's always next year huh x

Although i sold our shed and made enough to buy a greenhouse, so am gonna do lots of baby fruits and veg to sell next spring to people too busy to do their own :)

Although i sold our shed and made enough to buy a greenhouse, so am gonna do lots of baby fruits and veg to sell next spring to people too busy to do their own :)

Ooohhhh do you deliver?! ;)

I've just been given an Aubergine plant that I'm trying not to kill atm lol

by the time ebay and paypal take their cut, you might actually make on par :)
Congrats little hippo :)
Sparty - OMG! so sorry chick, i've done that once and i felt sooo bad about it :(

No longer saving for Florida, we decided it made more sense to spend the money we had saved on getting the garden done so we could use it, as that will last for years to come and not just two weeks.
Bit gutted i must say, but there's always next year huh x

Florida does cost such a lot of money, it is brill, but I understand what you're saying, it makes sense & yes you can always go next year, maybe the first 2 wks in December when it's the cheapest time of the year!

Back