July starters support post

Great to see you new guys are all doing well and hanging in there!

Keep at it and drop by if you need extra support :0)

day one going well although I'm sweating like a pig! bleurgh! hhope keto sets in tomorrow, I'm usually pretty lucky that way and get into keto late on day 2! getting my tongue pierced tomorrow which is exciting! will stop me wanting to munch too!

sliminthecity said:
Day2 for me and I'm feeling hungry just now!!! Trying to hold off until 5.30 to have a pack then 8 then 10!!! Had scrambled eggs this morning. Just had some water and coke zero to keep hunger at bay.

How's everyone else doing??

Day 2 for me too and have definitely been feeling the hunger. Hoping tomorrow it will get better.
Had chocolate truffa bar for breakfast - what other diet do you get to eat chocolate for breakfast ?!?!
Had baked eggs for tea on top of cabbage, leek and chillies - it was lovely :)
Here's to a 100% day 3 xx

Chrissy72 said:
Day 2 for me too and have definitely been feeling the hunger. Hoping tomorrow it will get better.
Had chocolate truffa bar for breakfast - what other diet do you get to eat chocolate for breakfast ?!?!
Had baked eggs for tea on top of cabbage, leek and chillies - it was lovely :)
Here's to a 100% day 3 xx

I like the bars but can't stop at one so don't buy them now!! Sounds like a good day for us both :) well done! Day 3 here we come :)

Day 2 for me today - day 1 was good! Good luck everyone, have a good day :)

same here clare, good and easy day 1 uunder my belt, dreading today though! keep strong willed!

hj1298- Great idea with the exercise when you think of food idea! I might try that too. Well done u by the way. Great start. X

Not in the zone today!!!! today is going to be so hard :( xx

Day 1, all fine, day 2 today and had an awful nights sleep, woken up this morning with a blinding headache, but I must stick 100% so woke up had 2 headache pills 1 ltr water, sweet porridge with a pinch of cinnamon and black coffee..... Must keep going...

keep going toothfairy - we'ree all in the same boat - lets keep posting and keep on track :) <3 xxx

Day 3 for me today, hopefully ketosis will kick in tomorrow :)

Hope everyone has a great day, we can do this, we can do this, WE CAN DO THIS!!

Day 3. Still hungry but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. Which can only be a good thing :)
Hopefully better tomorrow. And yes, WE CAN DO THIS xxx

pink stick as suspected teatime! !! had mac cheese and honestly didn't feel I was missing out it was delish! !

Come on girls we are all so nearly there if not already. I struggled today as I was travelling to France and the boredom drives me bonkers. However, I sort of stuck to it. Shake for breakfast bar for elevenses Parma ham (only lean protein the boat cafe had) and green salad for lunch then asparagus and crispy choc shake mousse for dinner. Nearly bed time and I have almost made day 4. Very ratty and irritable, in ketosis as hubby says I smell different! When does the rattiness go and the elation set in?

Keep going girls

Hey all, I've been lurking around the S&S board for a while, and I've finally taken the plunge (it was payday today!) and have ordered my first batch. So I will also be a July starter :) I've done Cambridge before, completely fell off the wagon and never got back on, I have a wedding to attend late august so want to feel a bit more attractive by then! Just a bit worried because I work in the evenings so won't be having evening meal till around 11pm, It's going to take some willpower not to binge in the nights! Hope everyone's doing well!
Haylee

Welcome haylee. It is great for a quick fix for your wedding. As u know once u r on ketosis u won't be hungry so bingeing at nights shouldn't be too hard hunger wise. However for me at the moment I am struggling with the desire to eat rather than hunger. It is amazing how many times in a day we think about food. I have just been grocery shopping and it was murder the smell of fresh bread, strawberries etc. however I survived but I am feeling v sorry for myself and still grumpy :(

Yes I think its eating out of boredom mainly, the real test for me will be the wedding i'm going to i'm actually making 100 cupcakes for them, trying not to eat them will be a challenge! And I totally understand what you mean by going shopping, with all the smells... I work in tesco so I'm surrounded by it constantly! x

Back