July starters support post

I'm starting thursday. I have 1.5 stone to loose ideally within the next 5 weeks. I've lost 2 stone so far on ww but been at a standstill for a few weeks. I have a festival in 5 weeks if i loose this weight i am going to treat myself to a pair of hunter wellies :) x

slimmerwithin said:
Hi Elaine bear with it by tomorrow or Thursday you should feel so much better and then it gets easier I promise.

Thank you!!!!

Day 2 has got miles better.... One shake last so going to try and last as long as possible before having it :D

x Lulu x said:
I'm starting thursday. I have 1.5 stone to loose ideally within the next 5 weeks. I've lost 2 stone so far on ww but been at a standstill for a few weeks. I have a festival in 5 weeks if i loose this weight i am going to treat myself to a pair of hunter wellies :) x

Good luck! I got a pair of (blue) hunter Welles as my two stone reward :)

x Lulu x said:

What a lovely treat to aim for, I have the black shiny ones, they are so comfy :)

sliminthecity said:
What a lovely treat to aim for, I have the black shiny ones, they are so comfy :)

I want a navy glitter pair. I have size 5 feet so can even get them out of the kids section! Sp much cheaper x

Argh so hungry!

Ha about 9 cups of tea! Hahaha... Does anyone warm the shakes? Thinking of trying my chocolate one - hot! x

Ela ine said:
Argh so hungry!

Ha about 9 cups of tea! Hahaha... Does anyone warm the shakes? Thinking of trying my chocolate one - hot! x

I do all of mine hot, some with coffee added. I like the chocolate one hot with coffee, to me it's a mocca..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

First WI for me this morning, lost 7.8lb and 8" from my various parts of my body lol. Really made up :)

Morning all, I've hopped over from Atkins for a few weeks to get my last stone off before my hols to Turkey in 40 days :)

I've lost just under 2 stone so far since Christmas but would like to shift this last little bit and it shouldn't be too hard as still in Ketosis...!

This morning I'm weighing in at 10.5 st.....

So far had a hot vanilla shake with coffee added!

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there I've started today :) Hope everyone is doing well xxx

My packs are here, so I'm set for my Sunday start :)

slimmerwithin said:
Welcome on board girls it's great to have you.

Well friends have just left just stuffed myself stupid which is really stupid because I now know that the next few days will be much worse due to the carb hangover I will have. I had decided to go slowly and cut out all sugar about 10 days ago but the old all or nothing thinking slipped back in you know the "I can't have cake/chocolate etc for the next six months so. Will eat a whole bath load today grrrrrrr. Even as I write it it sounds so stupid I have put another 4lb on over the last few days with this attitude as if I didnt have enough to lose already.

Oh well. That's done now. Looking forward I have written a list of affirmations which I will read twice a day, every day and any time I want to stray off plan. Reasons why I want to lose weight. Here goes

Health

I will be able to walk without pain
I will be able to play football with my grandchildren
I will see my grandchildren get married and have babies
I am much less likely to die young
I am much less likely to suffer a heart attack or a stroke
I will be able to travel and see the world much easier with less pain
I am much less likely to need knee or hip replacements
I will be able to cycle with peter
My thighs won't rub any more
I will live longer

Appearance

I will be able to wear fashionable clothes
I will feel more sexy
I will be able to wear a bikini without feeling self conscious of my weight
I will be able shop for clothes with ease
I will be able to wear jeans
I will be able to wear heels
I will be able to dance without feeling self conscious
I will not need to worry whether the seatbelt will fasten on an airplane

Psychological

I will feel more confident
I will feel I have achieved something marvellous
I will feel more able to ask for what I want
I will feel Better inside my self so I don't have to rely on others praise to make me feel good
I'll be less self critical
I'll be more assertive
I'll get more compliments
I will be more attractive

Anyone else prepared to share theirs. Every time we want to eat something off plan we can remind ourselves and each other of why we are doing this.

Tomorrow morning is d day. I know getting through the first few days can be tough but I will check on here and remember all of these reasons why I need to stick to plan

This sounds like it could have been written by me! They're almost the same as my own reasons. I'm on my first day, just brought my start date forwards from 4th August to today because my knee and ankle are giving me such a problem. I'm famished and doing 4 meals and some egg and mushroom. I figured that would put me on 800 cal/day which is still VLCD. I'm ok so far, first day nearly over, really famished, but I really need to lose a lot of weight fast. How did your first week go?

Cant believe how easy its going on my new diet! Week 2 over and Im not feeling hungry! Im having to force myself to have my 4 packs a day! Im astonished at this! Just hoping it last and continues to be as easy! Week 2 weigh in today and have lost another 4lbs - total of 20lbs in 2weeks! Was hoping for 21 to give me the perfect one and a half stone! lol Although its my totm too so Im chuffed to have done so well, I always put on or stayed the same on weight watchers at my totm!! :)

Well done to those above!!!

Day one over for me, 3 food packs consisting of..

Vanilla Shake with coffee added

Vanilla Crispy Shake

Choc Truffa Bar

Chilli and 200g cauliflower...!

Not hungry as such but did need to eat on time though as was ravenous before each pack!

Attachments

• image-3565096586.jpg
    image-3565096586.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 28
Clareel said:
First WI for me this morning, lost 7.8lb and 8" from my various parts of my body lol. Really made up :)

Wow! 8 inches is whopping!!! Well done!!!

Toothfairy79 said:
First WI 6lb down, and due "on" tomorrow!!!!! Yeay...

Yay! Well done :) that's a great loss!

patootie_pip_squeak said:
I am down 6.5lbs, came on on Monday too, so hoping for a better loss next week! :) xx

That's still almost half a stone - hope in as lucky!

triage999 said:
Morning all, I've hopped over from Atkins for a few weeks to get my last stone off before my hols to Turkey in 40 days :)

I've lost just under 2 stone so far since Christmas but would like to shift this last little bit and it shouldn't be too hard as still in Ketosis...!

This morning I'm weighing in at 10.5 st.....

So far had a hot vanilla shake with coffee added!

Good luck everyone x

Good luck! x

LadyGeorgie said:
Hi there I've started today :) Hope everyone is doing well xxx

You too! How many shakes are you having? 3 or 4?

kime13 said:
Cant believe how easy its going on my new diet! Week 2 over and Im not feeling hungry! Im having to force myself to have my 4 packs a day! Im astonished at this! Just hoping it last and continues to be as easy! Week 2 weigh in today and have lost another 4lbs - total of 20lbs in 2weeks! Was hoping for 21 to give me the perfect one and a half stone! lol Although its my totm too so Im chuffed to have done so well, I always put on or stayed the same on weight watchers at my totm!! :)

Omg! 20lbs in two weeks? My jaw just hit the floor! WOW!!!! That is awesome!!!!

triage999 said:
Well done to those above!!!

Day one over for me, 3 food packs consisting of..

Vanilla Shake with coffee added

Vanilla Crispy Shake

Choc Truffa Bar

Chilli and 200g cauliflower...!

Not hungry as such but did need to eat on time though as was ravenous before each pack!

Sounds lush! Can't wait to try the choc truffa bar :) x

Hi everyone! Day 3 is almost over (whoo!)

Today I've had a strawberry shake for breakfast, chocolate for lunch, (100g turkey) and stir fry (bean sprouts and cabbage - 200g) for dinner and have another choc shake for later :)

May make an iced one or try it hot when I get back from the cinema!

Have my bottle of coke zero at the ready!

I want to be in ketosis already lol!
Getting weighed with a friend tomorrow so will see how I've done after 4 days :)

x

Wow it's great to see my fellows July starters doing so well, the losses are clocking up now :) I'm really not liking all this " I've only lost..." stuff though - EVERY loss is a massive achievement and a step closer to the goal, don't forget this! It would be amazing if we lost what we wanted each and every week however our bodies work in their own ways. Stick to the plan and the weight will come off :)
Let's be positive and celebrate the losses :)

Back