July starters support post

Your posts are all so useful, and often inspiring! I'm coming to the end of day two and I don't feel too bad, which makes me think I'm doing something wrong! Yesterday I had two fried eggs (using a spray of oil) and about 3/4 cup of mushrooms, and then two shakes, a porridge and a bar. Today the same fry up and only three shakes, no bar. I'm hungry but not passing out, worse is the psychological hunger and craving. The kids had chips, I had to stay out of the kitchen! Do you think I shouldn't be having the eggs and shrooms?

Yesterday the eggs would have been extra because you already had your 4 packs. The s and s guidelines state it's either 4 packs or 3 with 100g protein( which could be 2 eggs) 200g of allowed veg and 150 ml of ss milk are optional on both.
Some people do find it easier at the beginning though( I did) it was after a few weeks when the novelty had worn off I struggled!

Thanks sliminthecity, I'll stick to either four shakes/ meals or three and the eggs. Which is what I've done today. I hope this doesn't mean it'll take an extra day to get into ketosis! Argh!

Day 1 is almost over! I've just been to circuit training and I'm not feeling too hungry :) hiwever i am very worries about tomorrow hopefully its not too bad xx

Yay for making it through day 1, I hope mine goes as well as yours sounds on Sunday :)

Day three for me, and totm has arrived which is why I've been so ravenous!!!! Never know when it's due as all over the place due to coil! But makes sense now so hopefully all will settle!

Another lb off today taking me to 8lbs lost in 4 days.....!

Happy with that as only 5lbs to goal....I then want to drop 7lbs under that to give me a bit of leeway....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 for me. I managed quite easy yesterday which made me worry about today and i was right to worry. I woke up starving! Dont want to have my shake to early so i've had a cup of tea. These next few days are going to be hell for me. I have holiday clothes in the next size down so i squeezed a pair of shorts on and took a pic this morning. Everytime i'm hungry i'm going to look at that pic x

Hang in there - I found day 2 the worst but it does get better if you can stick it out! Drink lots to curb the hunger - it really does help!!

Well it's arrived, I start tomorrow :)

​Exciting times Miss M, good luck with it xx

wooo excited!

Morning all, another 1/2 pound off for me today and I had a sneaky wine last night......

That's 8.5lbs gone in 5 days......although only started S&S on Wednesday, which is 4 days ago. I'm still keeping my WI days to a Monday though and I am unfortunately a daily weigh'er!!

Just had the strawberry shake and have to say it was the nicest replacement shake I've ever had!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Triage, I'm a serial weigher too... maybe a little too influenced by the scales, should go more on my clothes maybe. But day 3 here for me and just hopped on scales to see 3lb loss :) so that's kept me going a bit. Working nightshift tonight tho so trying to space my packs out a bit, usually snack when I'm doing nights and there's always treats around. Eeek. Coke zero will hopefully save me!

Hope everyone is getting on ok xx

Just a quick drop in will catch up with posts later ... 7lb off at weigh in. Stone off in a month. Very happy woman. Even doing it as imperfectly as I do is having good results.

Stick at it ladies, it works out in the end xx

Some lovely losses ladies well done.

I thought it has been the nicest VLCD I have tasted. The shakes especially the strawberry are particularly nice compared to others x

It's finally here, I am now officially on day 1! Eeeek!

Thanks, I'm well prepared on water I have a million bottles in the fridge lol

Gonna have the oatmeal for breakfast, but won't have it for another few hours yet.

MissMuNkY said:
It's finally here, I am now officially on day 1! Eeeek!

Good luck! I've made it to day for without cheating so proud of my self. I've actually found it quite easy and havnt had headaches or anything. I hope i'm doing it right. I had a sneak peak on the scales and i'm 4lb down :D x

Back