July starters support post

I thought i would have. I hope i dont gain i've lost 6lb since thursday :( i jst couldnt resist them. I'm removing them from the office in the morning x

Hi can I join please first day for me jst eating my mac cheese not been too bad even though hubby is sat eating chicken and chips!!

PerfectPudding said:
Well fellow sns'ers I had my first weigh in of my restart this morning and I've lost 14lbs! Whoop whoop 1 stone gone in a week!!!!!! So I'm now 14st 8lbs!!! So pleased!!! On to week 2 just hoping such a dramatic loss won't mean a sts this week! :-( x

OMG as the kids say! That's incredible. Well done!!! You must feel like shouting it from the rooftops!!

Well we all seem to be doing ok! Week1 done and lost just over 9lbs so feeling pretty chuffed!

Well done to everyone ur all doing well whoop whoop

I have ordered a sample pack! Kids off already for school and have another 7 weeks left was using them as an excuse not to do anything but hubby working all summer (as am I) so no hols for us (olympics, :) hubby military) need to go on laptop to do my stats, in fact I haven't yet weighed myself lol, so no idea where I am but my jeans feeling tight! (if yu have ever seen my random ramblings pleased to say there are the 14 jeans though!! ) xx

week one done 8lb lost

8lbs well done thats amazing

First week WI for me tomorrow....! Had a couple of Low Carb meals this week too and a wine or two may have snuck in due to birthdays etc...although scales are still looking promising!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I caved last night after an argument and went a bit mad. I'd already ate 9 little jelly sweets and work and a piece of turkish delight. Then i got home ate a hotdog, a slice of cheese, 2 timeouts and a packet of crisps. I am totally gutted :( however i am back on track as of today. Day 6 for me today scales showing a 6lb loss so far so hopefully another 1lb could be gone by my weigh in on thursday.

Good luck everyone! x

Day 2 for me I jumped on the scales this morning as I'm a serial weigher and it said 5lbs down can that be real I'm hoping so
Day 2 goin ok got a bit of a thick head not had any packs yet trying to wait till 12 to have a shake

Hi,

I'm starting Slim & Save today. My packs are due to arrive before 1pm. Had some Exante shakes left so really started yesterday at a weight of 12st 0.6lbs. I'm just under 5ft 2" so need to get under 9st 7lbs.

For over a year now I have been switching between Atkins & VLCD's (Lipotrim & Exante) and getting nowhere. For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to follow the JUDDD alternate day diet; whilst I think this is a great way to diet, I need to break the unhealthy relationship that I have formed with food again. Slim and Save really appeals to me as it gives the option of 4 packs or 3 packs & a protein/veg meal. This should ease the boredom and help me stick to the plan.

My excess weight is not only making my self esteem really low but it is also causing me a lot of lower back pain. I have a very small frame & it's buckling under the strain! It's totally pointless to spend any more money at the Osteopath until I lose at least 2 stone.

I've been following your progress for the past week & you all seem to be doing so well.

WB x

Day 2 for me I jumped on the scales this morning as I'm a serial weigher and it said 5lbs down can that be real I'm hoping so
Day 2 goin ok got a bit of a thick head not had any packs yet trying to wait till 12 to have a shake

Well done! Try drinking more water if you can. I've managed to not get a headache so far and i drink 3 litres per day, plus tea and a can of coke.

x

I think you can have two cans per day, I'm sure I saw someone post that before.

Well it's day 3 and it's flown in having my first pack of the day atm and its hazelnut - its nice reminds me of kinder chocolate a little

Hi all just found this thread I started yesterday waiting for my months pack too arrive which i hope it does as only have enough samples for today..!!
I was meant too start afew weeks ago but got very poorly so had too put it off.
I did yesterday without problems but today i have the dreaded hunger and awful headache so hoping i can stay strong and get through it.
You have all really motivated me too keep going some great weight losses well done too you all,
I am not new too VLCD did LL for awhile but SS does seem better especially with the meals or protien allowance i am going too stick too 4packs for the 1st week then going too swap around so if i crace food will have chicken or something, hopefully will be some more newbies on here so we can support each other, i find evenings the worst....!!!

Lots of newbies, I'm on day 3 :)

Drink lots of water and some painkillers for your headache!!

Ah thanks yep glugging the water lol and taken painkillers so hopefully this will go away...!! Does anyone know if there is much difference between the toffee and carmel shakes??
I loved the toffee when i got my samples but when i ordered my months worth they didn,t have that or cookies and cream which was lovely too:(, so i ordered the carmel not sure if its similar x

Back