July starters support post

triage999 said:
Morning all....day 8 for me and WI....9.5lbs gone and only 4lbs until my goal....

I switched from Atkins just for a boost to my metabolism and was hoping to lose a couple of lbs but 9.5 is brilliant!

9st 11lbs is the top end of my healthy weight range as I'm 5ft 2", I feel with this though I'm going to now be aiming for the lower 9's, I never thought I'd get to 9st 11lbs or anywhere near it last Christmas at almost 12st, the year before I was 13st 3....it's been one hell of a journey but one I'm glad I've accomplished! Well almost, 4lbs to go.....In currently 10st 1lb

I also had 3 meals this week, 2 of the mornings I had 4 bacon medallions, 1 egg and mushrooms followed by 3 packs and on Monday night I had a harvester steak and chicken combo with a skewer of prawns and salad from the buffet including coleslaw and crispy onions as it was DD's birthday, oh and a large dry white wine!

So I am really chuffed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's amazing!!!
Well done you deserve to be feeling so chuffed!!

clairem87 said:
wooo 5lbs off today = 16lbs in 2 weeks!! :wow:

OMG Claire! Amazing!!!!!! You're really knocking them off!!!!

Hi all. Day 3 for me ( ketosis where are you?!) and I'm hungry hungry! Had a cup of tea just waiting till half ten for my shake... Does anyone else do this? Wait till certain times?

Have a good day everyone! x

Ela ine said:
Hi all. Day 3 for me ( ketosis where are you?!) and I'm hungry hungry! Had a cup of tea just waiting till half ten for my shake... Does anyone else do this? Wait till certain times?

Have a good day everyone! x

Morning!!! The big K normally kicks in around day 5, I don't think mines deep enough yet though on day 8 as I could still eat for Britain and really keep craving my Atkins lifestyle even though the break has been nice!

Good luck and just keep drinking plenty of fluids.....

As for timed eating I just have something when I'm getting really hungry but try to eeek out my packs towards the end of the day as this is when I'm at my hungriest!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All well done on the amazing weight loses keeps me motivated i,m on day 3 No ketosis although stick did show traces, My order didn,t turn up yesterday so having a really tough morning got too wait until 2pm for my delivery and have not packs...!!:eek:
Another ss lady suggested eggs which could keep me going also have some diet chef shakes so may have half of that really don,t want too full off the wagon x

Day 3 was my worst day - a real test of willpower methinks! Stick with ir friends - it will get easier!!!

Day three for me too I've had all my packs but having chicken and veg tonight as a friend is coming over, I'm starting to feel hungry did much better yesterday when I waited to have my first pack until lunch time, looking forward to getting to the weekend but not looking forward to getting through the weekend ad normally my worst time but then it will be first weigh in on Monday keep going ladies x

Got my packs :) ready to start tomorrow! Need to weigh in and get measurements. Very surprised at the amount of different veg you can have, 200g is a lot of lettuce haha

Hi,

I'm on day three too. Not feeling quite as hungry as yesterday. Started with a sweet porridge at 8am - bit of a strange texture but I'd definitely have it again, chocolate truffa bar - yummy at 11:30, coke zero at 13::30 and just had a vanilla/caramel shake - really nice.

Going to have some chicken & green salad later with a another coke zero,

I feel less bloated and my jeans aren't cutting me in half quite as much.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

WB x

My first day back on after a break need all the help I can as I love food lol come to realise I prefer black tea when it's cold x support is more than welcome x

Ok, my packs have been ordered and coming tomorrow am starting Sunday as I'm going out Saturday night. Eek! 4 weeks of VLCD and no proper meals, scary! X

Hi welcome too all you newbies i,m one too on day 3, been a tough day cos i had run out of my sample packs and my order didn,t come until 2pm!!!
But manged too cope just had an extra cuppa, so probably gone over my milk quota but better than cheating, Yes the veg allowance is great and also having the option too have a meal of chicken or protein instead of a pack makes it alot easier, i did LL afew years back and this does so far seem easier loved all the shakes so far just had thai soup which was lovely too, Char-young vlcd will seem very scary too start but believe me if you can stick too it its well worth it when i did it before i lost nearly 4stone in 11wks and just read some of the stories on here great weight losses,
amy2beslim i think we all know we love food lol, but good on you for getting back into it hope you can stick too it good luck too you all xx

Just had dinner - mushroom pasta poured over 180g button mushrooms (fried in lite spray) and mopped up sauce with a few iceberg lettuce leaves. I am stuffed - couldn't eat another bite!!! LOVE THIS DIET x

Woooooo!!!!

Day 3 almost over for a lot of us! Still 100% and still have two packs to go! Woo! Think I'll be having a warmed up chocolate shake and a vanilla/banana/strawberry:haven'tdecddcidedyet pudding :D

Deezer said:
Well done everyone!!!!!! X

Deeeee!!! :D
How're you?
I was thinking about starting slim and save and noticed you had commented.
What have your losses been like?
Would I be able to achieve a 1 stone loss in 4 weeks on this? xx

OMG how are you???

Totally do-able hun!!!

SO much easier than LT...

You can do it hun!! X

Hi,

I'm on day three too. Not feeling quite as hungry as yesterday. Started with a sweet porridge at 8am - bit of a strange texture but I'd definitely have it again, chocolate truffa bar - yummy at 11:30, coke zero at 13::30 and just had a vanilla/caramel shake - really nice.

Going to have some chicken & green salad later with a another coke zero,

I feel less bloated and my jeans aren't cutting me in half quite as much.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

WB x
Hi just thought i,d say hello as i,m on day 3 too like you, not sure if i,m feeling the effects yet, but have a long way too go!!
Its so great that you are feeling the results keep up the good work xx

Good morning - hope all you day 4 folks are feeling better today !!!!!!.?

Well that is me on day 5 now and still going really well, I can't believe that I have never done a VLCD before and I find it so easy to stick to. I've not had any problems at all no headaches, hunger - except head hunger. I know that the longer I go the more I might miss food. I made a promise to myself though to stick to this 100% for 4 weeks ( I know that if I could get to 4 weeks then I could do it for longer) and I really think that I can do that :)

Well that is me on day 5 now and still going really well, I can't believe that I have never done a VLCD before and I find it so easy to stick to. I've not had any problems at all no headaches, hunger - except head hunger. I know that the longer I go the more I might miss food. I made a promise to myself though to stick to this 100% for 4 weeks ( I know that if I could get to 4 weeks then I could do it for longer) and I really think that I can do that :)

Well done. Your doing great!

x

Back