July starters support post

My pack came today! It's quite daunting knowing your weeks worth of food come in a tiny box! I'm getting quite nervous now. When you eat the food do you feel satisfied? X

Deezer said:
OMG how are you???

Totally do-able hun!!!

SO much easier than LT...

You can do it hun!! X

I'm great thank you :D hope you are too!
I've got two weeks worth or lipotrim at home so I'm doing that and then I was thinking of just getting slim and save for the last 4 weeks.
But in six weeks I want to lose 2 stone.
And you usually lose 1 stone on lipotrim in 2 weeks. So I'd need to lose another stone in 4 weeks on slim and save.
How much have you been losing every week on slim and save Dee? xx

charl_young said:
My pack came today! It's quite daunting knowing your weeks worth of food come in a tiny box! I'm getting quite nervous now. When you eat the food do you feel satisfied? X

Hey Charl the first day or so you maybe won't feel all that satisfied but I'm on day 5 now and definately feel full when I have a pack and I'm not hungry at all - still have to battle with myself for eating but it's all battle with my head.

Just drink plenty, water, tea, coke zero etc to keep yourself feeling full. I also found it so hard to drink pretty much all the time at first although I've naturally felt more thirsty yesterday and today and it's been easier.

I found having 2 meal packs, 1 shake and a bar helped the first day or two cause I felt I was getting more, yesterday I had 3 shakes and 1 meal pack and was fine - the veg really helps me though makes me feel like I'm having a proper dinner.

Altho I'm still only on day five and learning all the time :)

Ah thanks for the advice :) I was thinking of doing 3 a day for the first week so my taster pack lasts the week with some chicken and salad or an omelet, using some of the 200g veg and using the rest to bulk up the packet meal a little maybe. I thought having 1 more normal meal in the first week might make the move over a bit easier. Plus I can eat with my kids then, as I don't really want them to see me eating this stuff as I don't think it'll encourage them to eat properly too, theyre only 5.

Ohhh can I have green tea?? It doesn't say if it's allowed? Then I could keep my milk to add to a shake maybe to make it more bulky also.

Can you have coke zero? Ooo that'll help with sugar cravings! X

Does any one know if i have a little bit cheese in an omellette if i'd be ok?

If i have cheese in my omelette myfitness pal says i will be having 581 calories, 38g of carbs, 22g fat and 53g protein for the day.

Does this seem ok?

Lulu x

x Lulu x said:

If i have cheese in my omelette myfitness pal says i will be having 581 calories, 38g of carbs, 22g fat and 53g protein for the day.

Does this seem ok?

Lulu x

I wouldn't, cheese is very high in fat and your loss may not be as good this week x

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

Only chees tats semi decent is mini baby bel, low carb, but I only use it for " emergency" ..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

x Lulu x said:
Thanks i've came home stressed and binged anyway! Fresh start as of bw am sick of saying that! X

I've done exactly the same Lulu :(
It's a hard diet to follow. Restart again tomorrow :) hopefully follow it 100%
Good luck :) xx

I don't think the diets hard as I'm finding that I'm not hungry it's just trying to stop yourself from picking and eating I think it's more phycological, I just did my children's tea sausages and baked beans now I wasn't hungry but I couldn't stop myself from havin a small piece of sausage!!!!
My plan was to do it for two and I think that's all i will manage as we have some thing planned every weekend in august and just won't be able to keep it up!!!
Keep going ladies you can do it x

Got to agree with what others have said I don't feel hungry at all (on day 17 now and haven't since day 2) but psychologically I'm always 'hungry' or I think I am, I'm always thinking about food - what can I eat next. It's hard not to pick when preparing food for others but you just have to stop yourself.

Physically I feel absolutely fantastic to be honest!

Its well hard you have to been in the right frame of mind to suceed.

Does this seem ok?

Lulu x

I have cheese all the time!!! Lol.... Not too much and i try to only have it on days I've exercised!! X

I finally fully completed a day one!! Woo lol so day 2 for me! Restarts are evil untill you get to day 3

Thanks :) after today I know I'll be fine because tomorrow is such an easy diet day!! Lay in and chill all day and my oh is next to me at all times so he wouldn't let me cheat anyway :)

Hi everyone hope you are all doing well and managing too stay strong and motivated Lulu hope you have got through ok know you was struggling, dee hope all is going well for you and all my newbies that started with me i hope you are all doing ok???
I am on day 6 stuck too it 100% apart from sugar free gum and mints which has not tripped me out of ketosis not weighing yet as i am so weight motivated and will rebel if i haven,t lost much lol.
I had noticed a debate on here about is it a hard diet too follow well my take is of course it is as a trained nutritionist we are not programmed too eat 500kals a day so it is tough too not want more food, but also agree that actual hunger passes quite quickly due too ketosis, its just trying too train your brain lol, i am abit surprised too see some people on here that really do not seem too need any weight at all for me they are in their healthy weight range guess thats the danger of internet vlcd they can,t monitor people that are ordering but for us that have a long journey it can be very hard too stay motivated Keep up the good work girls:D

Many like me are in the healthy range! I am 8 stone and only 5ft my goal weight has always been 7st which is mid to low Bmi but I am only in the healthy range due to doing vlcd coming down from 11.5 stone and very overweight! So don't judge on what you see :)

I felt like i stumbled, slipped and crashed off the diet wagon yesterday but back on it today with avengeance. The diet works so well for me when I work ( I work away 5 days a week), it fits in perfectly but I hadn't taken into how account on the day off me and my OH a week have together and how much our social life/our time includes a nice meal and a drink. On reflection I made better choices than I could of done yesterday (Lean pork medallions, mushrooms and onions in a creamy garlic sauce but made with low fat creme fraiche) and a 2 hour walk but I so wish I resisted the glass of wine and boiled new potatoes. Feel like I've cheated on myself. Argggh.

Back