July starters support post

All packs to begin with so I don't binge after 'eating real food' lol

i have the 3 packs plus protein, i always have grilled turkey and loads of boiled mushrooms with pepper, fills me up :) x

Just had a chilli pack mushrooms and other veg and I'm stuffed ... And I still have one more pack ... Bring on day 3

Ah god! I'm actually still hungry. Maybe I need some more water. The spicy spag yest filled me up way more than the chilli. Hurry up day 3 and fingers crossed ketosis!! X

I am doing 3 packs with protein to start at least i get into ketosis and then I might do 4 packs. Its a bit of fuss doing everyone elses dinners and then my own and I want to keep portions under control. But for now I feel at least I have my dinner to look forward to. Had chicken and cauli mash for dinner and it was very nice, I may have cheated a bit and added a teeny dollop of pesto to my plate :mad: but sure once I am in ketosis I can pull back on any snacks or extras. Anyone else freezing? House temp says 25 degrees and I am going around in wooly socks and a jumper

Ooooo thanks guys!

Think I will try the four packs! Well, two shakes one bar and one meal...

So my FINAL re-star is tomorrow! Wish me luck! P.s how many glasses of water do you find equates to 2.5-3.5l of water? x

Day 2 and I am feeling fine! Really enjoying my evening meals. Loads of water on board & I even did and exercise DVD this morning :) xx

End of day 5 a bit gutted had a sneaky weigh in and only 2lb down :/ after 5 days I expected a BIT more :( oh well onwards!

Hi guys oh i am so down i was on day 9 100% just packs and was doing fine.
I didn,t fancy the hot meal tonight so brought some chicken salad and mushrooms but it made me really hungry and crave food so completely fallen off the wagon had some sweets and chocolate square OH why did i do it.....!!! tripped out f ketosis now does anyone know how quickly you go back into it if you just have one day off?

Oh no :( maybe you won't have done too much damage. how do you know when you're in/out of ketosis? This is whats puzzling me a bit. xx

Hi all,

day 1 for me tomorrow. Back off my hols and ready to go. This is my 2nd go with S&S, had to stop 1st time due to bad IBS attacks. Am now on meds for it and its mostly under control. Not sure of my starting weight yet as am going to buy scales tomorrow night. Gotta love a mystery..... :D Guessing it'll be around 21 stone though :O

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Lisa x

Oh i have definitely done damage hun i never do things by half lol eaten loads now so annoyed with myself:( You can buy ketosis sticks charl, they show you when your in ketosis or out of it just google search ketosis testing sticks well worth having, glad too hear your doing well though keep it up xx
Oh no :( maybe you won't have done too much damage. how do you know when you're in/out of ketosis? This is whats puzzling me a bit. xx

crystel said:
Oh i have definitely done damage hun i never do things by half lol eaten loads now so annoyed with myself:( You can buy ketosis sticks charl, they show you when your in ketosis or out of it just google search ketosis testing sticks well worth having, glad too hear your doing well though keep it up xx

Re-starting tomorrow! Join me?! :D

Good luck we can win the food war lol

crystel I just replied to your other thread, I think you will be fine. You still ate low carb and you came under 850 calories. I dont see what would kick you out of ketosis unless you ate loads of starchy veg or loads of chocolate. What did MFP say were your total carbs for the day? Sure think about atkiners or those having a protein and veg meal they would be eating the same and still in ketosis. Plus ketostix lie and I think if you have just eaten or your urine is very diluted nothing will show, doesnt mean you are out. Dont dwell on it, move on and dont use it as an excuse to binge and get right back on track

Just had my 3rd WI - 2.5lb off so that's just over a stone in 3 weeks. Thank you Slim and Save! X

Hey everyone. How are you all gettin on? Start of day 3 for me, trying v hard but have had an extra pack day 1&2, I do walk loads so I'm struggling a bit with the hunger, still cals and carbs ok, so praying for keto today!

Does anyone have problems sleeping now? I went to sleep at 11:45 and woke up wide awake at half 4, so now just counting the hours to a reasonable time to have my first pack! Kids are gonna be up soon so no chance of getting a sleep now! Eek, xx

YES! Last 2 nights couldn't sleep till about 2am!

I'm absolutely starving this morn... Glug Glug Glug water!!xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Unfortunately I'm always a morning insomniac in the summer - I wake up as soon as it gets bright, so generally toss and turn from about 4am onwards. I am hoping for a good day today after having a sneaky slice of ham yesterday. Even though I'm on Day 9 I am still feeling a bit hungry - but I guess this might be psychological hunger rather than physical hunger if you know what I mean.

Hope everyone has a good day today x

Hi everyone can i use this as well, its day 3 for me, i have done s & s before but had to stop due to health reason, the doctor gave me the ok to do this again, lucky i haven't put on any weight i lost the last time, but haven't lost anymore. So thought i would head back here for support.

Back