July starters support post

Me too with the no sleep! X

Dam!! I do jazzercise most evenings and this shatters me for bed time lol!

I just managed a 20min power nap until my kid shouted in my face he was thirsty. Oh god long day for me! X

Hahaha I just had a brilliant image of that in my head! Been at work from 7.30 don't stop till 4.30 then heading to the pub for a relaxing read till 6.30 then heading to jazzercise for an hour and then out to dinner! Keeping myself busy and not alone as I often binge when no one is watching :/

bridie said:
Hahaha I just had a brilliant image of that in my head! Been at work from 7.30 don't stop till 4.30 then heading to the pub for a relaxing read till 6.30 then heading to jazzercise for an hour and then out to dinner! Keeping myself busy and not alone as I often binge when no one is watching :/

Wow! You're so active!! I can't face it at the mo, going swimming with the stinky sprogs tomorrow, going to stay off hard exercise for 1st week tho, then try get a good 2nd week loss by restarting the 30 day shred. Going to get the kids doing it with me, they love anything they think is giving them big muscles! I do that too, nighttime is my worst ill go to bed early thinking it's sensible but get so hungry I'll get back up and end up having more food. Grr! X

I just love jazzercise that's all lol although in 5 days I've only lost 2lb so I'm pretty annoyed!! Here's to the next 5 days beig a bit more kind!! Love swimming!
I have a problem with eating disorders in the past and being alone is a trigger for me so I have to keep busy!!

Morning all :) (just)

had my 1st shake of the day, latte hot with extra coffee. Yummy! Chicken soup for lunch, cottage pie with cabbage for tea and a lemon yoghurt bar for supper later.

Im currently not doing any exercise but wanting to start once some of the pounds come off. Not sure whats best to start with though. Any hints and tips appreciated

Hope you all have a fab day.

Day 3 for me have a headache from hell and a bit tired but apart from that its all good

I think with the exercise it's up to you how much energy you have as to what you do! Although I've jut started doing lots and in sure it's stopped me loosin as much weight due to muscle gain :( bit upset!! :(

When most people start exercising the first 1/2 weeks you'll STS or gain, so even to lose is brilliant. After that though the lbs will fall off the more active you are. Your body just holds onto things at first until it gets over the shock of new stuff.

Actually coping better today. I had my first pack at 8:45 and usually am starved about an hour after but it's been 3 hours and I'm ok. Maybe getting into keto now? Exciting! Going to have a soup now. Considering I've been awake since 4:30 it's ok :) usually i'd stuff my face just for energy! Xx

charl_young said:
When most people start exercising the first 1/2 weeks you'll STS or gain, so even to lose is brilliant. After that though the lbs will fall off the more active you are. Your body just holds onto things at first until it gets over the shock of new stuff.

Actually coping better today. I had my first pack at 8:45 and usually am starved about an hour after but it's been 3 hours and I'm ok. Maybe getting into keto now? Exciting! Going to have a soup now. Considering I've been awake since 4:30 it's ok :) usually i'd stuff my face just for energy! Xx

Really?! Wow that's cheered me up!! Thanks hon :D big loss next week then lol yay! Good on you after the 4th day I fond I stop thinking about food altogether! But I agree the first 2-3 days are agonising!! Your doing so well!! After a week it will become second nature! :)

Ha! Yep I'd imagine that's even intensified on a vlcd as your body will cling onto everything as we're consuming so little. If you keep up the exercise by the time your finished the plan you'll be in a really good place to maintain too, so well done its a really really good step to get into being more active now.

Wow, how filling is the soup!!! I'm full for the first time in 2 days. So happy feel like I can do this now. :)

Does anyone know if you can have tinned sardines

I'm afraid i dont think i am cut out for this diet! I'm so sad because i keep reading everyones losses but i just keep on cheating. It's costing me £35 a week and i really cant afford it but i still need to loose weight. I think i will follow a low carb diet maybe dukan and at least then i wont be buying seperate food to the rest of my family and if i cheat its just my diet going down the drain not my money also lol. I have a few packs left so may use them before i go on holiday in september. Good luck everyone!!!! x

Afternoon all, im a newbie, just had my first shake! rather nice! i had the vanilla cereal shake yumy! due to my shifts that is the first thing ive had today so im not sure whether to do 4 packs a day or 3 with a protein meal! anyway great forum and this thread is fab!

You can alternate 3/4 slinky no.need to decide now, see what suits

Lulu I'm sorry to hear your finding it tough, but you got to do what works for you. I usually fond the open costs me 20-25 quid a week so its cheaper than eating for me

Good luck guys Xx

You can alternate 3/4 slinky no.need to decide now, see what suits

Lulu I'm sorry to hear your finding it tough, but you got to do what works for you. I usually fond the open costs me 20-25 quid a week so its cheaper than eating for me

Good luck guys Xx

Thank you!

x

I'm afraid i dont think i am cut out for this diet! I'm so sad because i keep reading everyones losses but i just keep on cheating. It's costing me £35 a week and i really cant afford it but i still need to loose weight. I think i will follow a low carb diet maybe dukan and at least then i wont be buying seperate food to the rest of my family and if i cheat its just my diet going down the drain not my money also lol. I have a few packs left so may use them before i go on holiday in september. Good luck everyone!!!! x

Ah good luck :) Hope you get there as quickly as you'd like. xx

Hi all glad too hear you are all doing well and getting into a nice routine CHARL i,m so happy for you that things are now getting easier well done, LULU so sorry too hear its not for you but it is tough especially if you have other people eating normal food around you, i hope you can find a plan that suits you, THANK you too all that supported me yesterday, I was so dissappointed that i fell off the wagon, it was abit unexpected, i was on day 9 without a wobble, but it was the 1st time i had a protein meal instead of a SS meal and it just trigged me too eat:sigh: think i,m best off sticking too packs for now, so back on track now, and hopefully will be able too stay strong now!! although i am abit down i have lost no where near what i lost on LL and its basically the same diet kcals etc strange but will try too stay motivated and wish you all strength and will power too xxx

Back