July starters support post

Hehe I have rhubarb and custard sweets from aldi - in the pink packet. I don't think they're sugar free though :( oh well, I'll try to stick to 2 sweets a week if I'm feeling really hungry.
3.5 stone! Amazing!! Well done :) xx

Hey lovely.... how you getting on? x

Deezer said:
Hey lovely.... how you getting on? x

Loving the hair Dee!
I'm okay haven't eaten any actual food just a few sweets to save me from eating the entire contents of my fridge :')
I only have 32 days left until I have a refeed for a week and then a holiday and really would like to somehow lose 4" from my hips but it's so difficult to stick to. I've no idea where all my willpower has gone :(
How're you doing? :D xx

Loving the hair Dee!
I'm okay haven't eaten any actual food just a few sweets to save me from eating the entire contents of my fridge :')
I only have 32 days left until I have a refeed for a week and then a holiday and really would like to somehow lose 4" from my hips but it's so difficult to stick to. I've no idea where all my willpower has gone :(
How're you doing? :D xx

I'm good hun!!! I had the afternoon off after Race for Life on Sunday but back on this week!!! I want to lose 22lb in 6 weeks!!! Hopefully that'll see me in those size 14's!!!!

X

Twiowl said:
How's everyone doing ??

Day 4 for me and feeling great today have tons of energy :) had chicken tonight with the chilli which was just yummy.

I've been invited to 2 bbq over the weekend and i don't know what to do about it, any tips please. i actually can't go since its the inlaws and they want to see the kids.

I went to a bbq last weekend its the best thing really. Have meat and loads of salad. Simple not to make a fuss or worry hun, enjoy it Xx

Struggling so so much today! Argh! Still no sign of Keto for me and end of day 4. I had 4 packs plus 100g prawns so pissed at myself. Grr! And 5 chips. Yesterday was so good, so I expected the same today. Going to try a day tomorrow of all shakes and see how it goes xx

Yeah I'm fine thanks deezer, just annoyed at myself, but had the day out with my little boy pizza hut, cinema but was totally worth it as was just me and my little boy
I'm back on it tomorrow as I no it works hope everyone else is doing ok
It's an easy diet however psychologically hard
Good luck ladies for the weekend x

gembob1981 said:
Yeah I'm fine thanks deezer, just annoyed at myself, but had the day out with my little boy pizza hut, cinema but was totally worth it as was just me and my little boy
I'm back on it tomorrow as I no it works hope everyone else is doing ok
It's an easy diet however psychologically hard
Good luck ladies for the weekend x

Don't be too hard on yourself Gem! You're doing great. It's an unbelievably hard diet to follow but you can do it :) you're allowed to treat yourself too :)
Good luck! Xx

Managed to hold off until now to have my first pack. Choc shake heated up! Gooooood :)

Gembob as the others have said draw a line under it, you've done great so far.

JuJu you've done great so far, keep in there.

anzerg good luck

Charl bet you really enjoyed that choc shake lmao

On the bbq tips, should i just have chicken then when u say meat, do u mean all meat ? , i would keep away from anything carb, sauces etc anyway. And only have a little bit. I am doing 3 packs a day + protein.

I am doing the couch to 5k plan and it is ace, i actually feel great after wards, contacted slim and save and they said on the days i do my plan i should have a extra pack and if need a couple of eggs or some chicken, so i thought afterwards i can have one boiled egg and a shake. Then have meal for lunch, meal and protein for dinner and a shake/bar at night. I understand now why people love running so much, it's additive lmao. Am on such a high.

Hey ladies :)

Well its day one again for me... For like the 100th time... I keep getting to day 3 and throwing the towel in!! Even tho i feel really motivated by the scales going down... Its like some sort of compulsion!!!

So im one shake and one boiled egg down. Going to have another couple of shakes today and another boiled egg with salad later on... That's the plan anyway!!

Hope you are all doing well!! Has anyone here been on plan since the beginning of July? How much have u lost?xx

Hey :) ive been on slim and save since the 9th of july and have lost exactly a stone so far and have my 3rd weigh in on monday, good luck! x

charl_young said:
Managed to hold off until now to have my first pack. Choc shake heated up! Gooooood :)

Yay how do you feel today?! Day 8 for me but not weighing in untill the last day of July! Lol holding out for a big loss :)

Made my milk allowance into ice lollies yesterday with almond extract, vanilla ad strawberry! Just had one for brekkie nom nom a bit icy and crunchy but good for this weather and very yummmm

bridie said:
Yay how do you feel today?! Day 8 for me but not weighing in untill the last day of July! Lol holding out for a big loss :)

Hey love! Well I'm feeling much better today :) keeping busy cleaning and definitely controlling my hunger better. Going to my friends tonight and think I might walk over its about 2.5miles. Ive told him I'm doing this and they can't let me drink so they know not to push me into anything :) I'm thinking about not weighing myself at all until it's time for refeed so I don't get hung up on the scales and hopefully get a good loss, still don't think am in keto, as the sticks showed nothing but I drink like 4+ litres of water so I'm not sure if they'd even register anyway with all the fluids.

How are you today? Xx

I'm good :) ketostix are useless anyway! Lol not meant for a vlcd if your doing it right the weight will come off :) had a bit o a naughty last night but didn't bother me hasn't affected my hunger today and I'm doing so much exercise I'm sure it won't do too mug damage I'm a slow looser anyway lol

Charl, that is a lot of water your taking, it says on slim and save max water is 3.5 litres and that inc water from tea, your shakes etc i emailed rob and asked him why is this and should i up my water intake when its warm or when i exercise . this is what he said :

The problem with excessive water is that you are only intaking small amounts of sodium and potassium which are essential for heart function. Too much water can dilute the low levels of sodium/potassium to even lower levels which can cause health problems or even death in extreme cases. You would be fine to go over the 3.5 litres occasionally without a problem.

[FONT=Candara, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]If you are sweating a lot with exercise then I would also look at adding a pinch of salt to your water to boost your sodium levels a litte (a small pinch won;t taste).[/FONT]

[FONT=Candara, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Also when i went to the gym a few years back and had a personal trainer, he said that having too much water over 3.5 can cause water retention as well, as you've giving your body to much than what it needs ifswim.

Maybe they are wrong ???, just going on there advise.....
[/FONT]

Back