July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

They do, yes. They taste slightly creamier, and the flavour of the actual mix is subdued slightly. I like the fact that it's different, but the reduction of flavour means I'll have no problem going back to them with just water. The porridge is the most different though - it's thicker and creamier, nice but a bit less like I'd expect porridge to taste. Again, easy to switch back off. That's probably a good thing.

Ulysses31 said:
Hmmm... I started in July and just realised I haven't posted in this thread at all before now.

It's milk week for me now - a bit weird making shakes up with a mixture of milk and water, but I can handle it. I think on days where I have a bar I'll just have to have a small glass of milk at the same time. Is that what other people would do, or would they avoid bars that week?

I had bars too, and enjoyed lots of cups of tea!!! Don't like black tea. Still lost that week.
Jx

Hi Deb,
Saw you had a great loss this week, congratulations.
Doctors orders I'm doing LL Lite for 2 weeks to see if it helps to get rid of the shingles. Mine just kept getting worse all week, so she thinks it would be a good idea to get some protein and veg/salad and increase the total number of calories a little. I'm feeling wiped out so I'm going to give it a try.

Aw Deb (((hugs))) You've really been through the mill. Best to listen to your body and take it easy love xx

Another 2.5lbs off for me. My total is now 3 stones and half a pound, which I am thrilled with and is bang on target :)

Did you go to class tonight Debs?

I went for WI before class, didn't stay but discussed the module one to one with LLC.
1.5lbs lost this week doing Lite.
I've got to go see doctor tomorrow for more blood tests cause there was some abnormality last week, see if there is any improvement this week. Had a hard time sleeping last night. The old rash is starting to heal so itchy, but if I touch it hurts, and the last place it had spread is still really painful.
I'm going to be doing Lite again this week. I really wish my health would improve so I can get back to Total and see some better losses.

Well done on your loss Debs. It must be really difficult for you, especially when you are in pain. I hope you get on OK with the Drs tomorrow. You are so close to a couple of your goals, so keep it up missus :)

I'm happy with a 2.5lb loss this week, as I'm on Lite, and I'll be on Lite next week also. Maybe the bit of walking has helped. The only thing is I get dizzy when I bend down and get up again. LLC said that is not enough water, so must do better.
And almost at the 3 stone mark...next week...
I'm going to see GP tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well done Deb! That's great for lite. I lost 4lbs this week. Delighted :)

I forgot to ask Deb, were your dresses your 3 stone treat or did you have something else in mind?

No, I treated myself to a groupon coupon. Facial, manicure and back, neck and shoulders massage, I think. £19 instead of £63. We're away this week, so I'll get booked in for next Friday I think.

I lost 2lbs this week...was hoping for 2.5lbs so that I would get under 13 stones and hit the 3.5 stones target. Never mind, will get it next week.

How are you feeling Debs?

MMM that sounds like a lovely treat.
Congrats on your loss. My WI was less than great. I gained one pound. I haven't eaten anything not on Lite, but I've come out of Ketosis in the last 2 days. I know I haven't been drinking enough water, so going back to basics on that bit, and going to be careful with my veg portion sizes. Also my GP thought a stool softener/laxative would be ok as is for diabetics so tried it this week, but stopping it again in case it stopped ketosis.

Yay, my GP said I can start back on Total. So I have to contact my LLC now to try and get some more packs to replace the one meal. I really hope my body will start to let go of some more weight now. I hate plateaus.

Fantastic news hun x

Aw brilliant news Debs. I have some good news too. I got measured again this morning and I am 5ft 5. Apparently you are taller first thing...who knew?

HaHa, that is brilliant Deb, didn't think it could change 1.5 inches and you didn't shrink! (height wise anyway) Your BMI is almost into the overweight category. That's so good.
I went shopping with a friend last weekend and I was looking at all the style in the smaller sizes. I can't wait to get to goal and be able to wear some of them next spring. I'm hoping to get into my size 16's in my wardrobe for xmas but I'm not sure if my illness slowed the losses too much. But come spring I'm definitely hitting the shops.

I know lol. I'm in Liverpool this weekend, catching up with OH's family and friends. They cant believe the difference in me. One cheeky bugger in the pub asked if he'd traded me in for my sister!!

Anyway, bought some new clothes in Primark as its nice and cheap. I bought some new sleep wear, size 12/14 :bliss::bliss:how good is that??

MIL and I went to the Trafford Centre today. I tried size 14 jeans on in next and they fitted!!!! :bliss: I didnt buy them as I plan to buy size 12s once I'm at target.

I'm very excited about weigh in this wednesday, because I will get under 30 for my BMI. And under 13 stones as well.

So, I'm feeling very positive...I will be at target for Christmas and thats a very happy thought.

Are you still on lite or are you back to total yet?

Hi Deb,
This is my first week back on Total (6 days). Yippee. Really hoping for a good loss. I can't wait for WI also to see what it will be. I should at least be able to tick off the 3 stone goal.
Very frustrated that I'm not even into the 18's yet. But I got a half price short lightweight jacket in black in size 18. its like a short trenchcoat style so it will last me for a long time. Still need to lose an inch to button it.
Very funny about the comment in the pub.
Did you check out the Levi store at the Trafford Centre?

I think you'll get a really good result this week ;) I didnt pop into the Levi shop as it was so busy yesterday. Plus it was really warm and I was leaden down with shopping lol. Also, I want to buy Levi's once I'm at target. I'm down at Liverpool quite often, so I can pop in to Trafford Centre when I fancy it.

I tried on some wellies in Asda today...still too tight over the calves. I must have massive calves lol.

Back