Julz journey to a thinner me! :)

Go for it xx

Good luck with the job hunting you can do it.
cathy

Into the bright blue younder for the both of us. One of the jobs I really fancy has come up on a secondment. Plan to apply this weekend. Feeling positive.

Tally ho!

Good luck girls xx

Good luck with the job hunting ladies - I'm in the mood for a change of job too - so may start looking soon. xx

Julz journey to a thinner me :)

Day 88

Really happy lost 3lbs at weigh in today so that makes a total of 3st, me, 3st!! I am now 13st 2lbs, I have not been this weight for over 10 years, I'm so so happy :D Next week I could be 12 st something, how exciting is that! I feel like it is Christmas!! Coming to the end of milk week as well, which I have enjoyed drinking tea, so much! I have struggled a bit this week, I have mixed the packs with the milk and have felt very full afterwards, will be glad in that respect to go back to water this week.

So I am over half way to where I want to be, not sure of my end weight goal.

Bought a couple of more holiday bits this week 14's and 12's in the sale, quite cheap as I hope to only be wearing them this year.

I decided to 'treat' myself at the beginning of August with a Spa day. I started to look for dates and treatments, when I remembered something: My boss can be lovely at times, in January during the time when I was going through a really tough time at work, I had handed in my notice. We had a couple of meetings where it was 'things will get better', 'what can we do to make your job easier etc'. One day she told me that as a stress reliever she was sending me and 3 other ladies for a 'treat day' to a spa with lunch and a treatment as well! We were all delighted, 2 of the others I get on ok with, but the other one is the witch and is the one that I clash with, who is constantly on a power trip.

I was at my heaviest at that time, and certainly the biggest of the group, I decided I would be going swimming and have the full experience, I could not wait!

We arrived on time, got changed and all went to sit by the pool in our robes, relaxing. All of a sudden, the Directors PA pulled out 4 envelopes, each with our names on it, which were handed out.:confused:

It seems this day was not going to be a 'free' treat after all, it turned out to be a 'team building' day! The only one none of us get on with is the witch. I had to find out some personal information from her to complete the task, grrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh
To put this into context, I would not in a month of Sunday's gone if I had known the real reason for the 'treat', this is the woman that makes my work life hell, and is 99% of the reason I am looking for a new job! She gets away with near murder, and comes up smelling of roses, how????????????:mad::mad::mad:

Nothing for nothing in this world!!! Bless my boss!

Well, I have had a look at the spa and I'm going to have a day early August as a treat with a back massage, going to book it through Spa finder the LL benefits look good, 10% discount on top of the special offer they have so it brings the price down. Boy this diet is getting expensive, food packs, lots of water for my long hot baths, gas to heat the water, new clothes, spa days, I don't know???????????? Oh yes I do, I'm worth it!!!!

My group on Sunday's is now only 3 of us, which is not as fulfilling as it was with more of us, however, today the other 2 both put weight on, they both said I was an inspiration to them as I am so focussed! I said I don't do it alone, with this forum, I would struggle very much!! :D

Swam 40 lengths this morning, had to stop then as I felt a little light headed, my vertigo is still lingering, despite the medication. Off to the GP on Friday for a review. Also have booked a diabetes check, I am so thirsty all the time, as well as feeling tired, just want a bit of reassurance really, booked in at Asda no charge so happy with that.

I'm glad I have you all with me on this journey, you are all my inspiration!

Been checking up on diaries, lots of good losses, keep it up! or down as the case maybe!

Well, off to bed for me, have a good week everyone, and stick with it!!
Jx

well done julz keep it up.
Cathy

How you doing honey ?

Staying strong and fighting the good fight? thinking of you x

Julz journey to a thinner me :)

Day 96
Have not been on here properly for a few days, been feeling really low, not sure why? Feeling very withdrawn and introspective. Could be TOTM, but not sure. It's been a roller coaster over the last couple of weeks, still quite positive about LL, despite only losing 1 lb this week. LLC thinks it was to do with milk week last week, so that makes sense to me. I'm struggling with the emotions that seem to be up and down, along with my wobbly head which is still here. GP now has referred me to hospital ENT, tinnitus is much louder, driving me mad! Seem to have a constant tummy ache, again?:confused: oh and heartburn back with a vengance :mad: woe is me :confused:

I am very happy with the weightloss and new shape I now have, doing my Lateral Thigh Trainer every other day, and some 30 minute stretch and tone DVD as it is a little more gentle that the 30 day shred, I still can't seem to do that one, it hurts my knee replacement too much, so saving that one for when I reach 11 stone something.:D

Work ........ Mmmmmmmm going from bad to dire, had a run in with my boss again last week over something quite petty, and it brought back some other comments and memories over the last few months, which remind me to get my arse in gear and get a new job.
To set the scene: The witch at work ( company accountant, control freak, seems to get everything and gets away with murder!) has a frozen shoulder, ah bless. I had a frozen shoulder for over a year 2 years ago, and went through the NHS, had to wait 18 weeks for my operation. The witch, reminded me last week that she has private medical insurance through work, and would only have to wait a week or so!!! I should have been on private medical insurance through work, and finally got it 4 years after being promised! If it had gone though at the right time, I would have not had to suffer for so long, it made me mad! But I didn't rise to the bait, I just smiled and walked away, ooooooohhh my new job will be fab when I don't have to work with her!!! Another reason to leave!

Boss made a smart remark last week too, she knows I am not eating 'wheat or dairy' and that she is not to mention it to anyone else at work as it is personal and I am private person, not wanting gossip or pressure at work. She seems to have kept it to herself, but mentioned last week how much I had lost, I said thank you. She then mentioned that they are doing a corporate day to Ascot on 2 September and as I have lost weight and looking good I could buy myself a little dress and come along! :mad: I politely said thank you but I will be on holiday and would not be able to. Bloody cheek, was my reaction in my head as I walked away, controlled myself not to slam the door! One more reason to leave!

I mentioned this in group yesterday, and LLC thinks I took it the wrong way and am being too sensitive, I am not convinced :confused:

CV done, have applied for one job and have set up several jobs by email alerts from job boards so am hopeful that something will break, for my sanity if nothing else!

Still, its day 96 and I am within touching distance of my 100 day goal that I set myself, hard to believe. Went to Primarni again today, sale still on so bought some cropped jeans in a 14 and a 12, as well as a couple of other bits. I don't want to spend too much until I am at target, but my holiday is in 8 weeks and the summer stuff will be all gone by then. It's strange, going into Poo Look (new look) today, on auto pilot went to get on the escalator to the fat birds ( I have always called it that) section upstairs. Had to look around the 'normal' size clothes downstairs and quite over whelmed at the volume and variety. Looking forward to going shopping for pretty clothes, can't wait!! Finally gone down a cup size in my bra size so I am really pleased about that too!

Off to see my children and grandchildren this weekend and stopping at my brothers house on the way back, I am really looking forward to it, my friend said tonight she was going to look out for the news to see if there are any mother in laws in jail for murdering son in laws! I will try hard not to bite if there are any sarky comments! Still it will be a busy fab weekend.

Well done everyone for all your great loses. Good luck all with this week, keep focused and everyone needs to be shrinking! Unless you are at goal!!:D:rolleyes:

Jx

Work can be so trying ! It's hell week for me this week as my boss is back after nearly three weeks off. Taken at our busiest time ! Fault will be found in abundance no doubt. On a positive note two applications in. My preferred one sounded really positive about me when I was speaking to him, so will be interesting to see if they let me go on a secondment after practically pushing me to consider one less than a month ago. We shall see.

Well done you on the weight loss goals. Just lost my three stone last week. Taking the scenic way round and had a few days off as I was really missing food. Not recomended at all, felt really sicky so back to plan today.

You are doing really well plan wise and head wise. Job movement is a good thing after a while. If we cant change the situation, and cant change how we feel about it, it's time to call it a day and move on.

Hope the health stuff improves for you. Tinnitus can be really wearing. Keep fighting the good fight xx

Work can be so trying ! It's hell week for me this week as my boss is back after nearly three weeks off. Taken at our busiest time ! Fault will be found in abundance no doubt. On a positive note two applications in. My preferred one sounded really positive about me when I was speaking to him, so will be interesting to see if they let me go on a secondment after practically pushing me to consider one less than a month ago. We shall see.

Well done you on the weight loss goals. Just lost my three stone last week. Taking the scenic way round and had a few days off as I was really missing food. Not recomended at all, felt really sicky so back to plan today.

You are doing really well plan wise and head wise. Job movement is a good thing after a while. If we cant change the situation, and cant change how we feel about it, it's time to call it a day and move on.

Hope the health stuff improves for you. Tinnitus can be really wearing. Keep fighting the good fight xx

Thanks Clara and well done for your 3 stone too! Work seems to be taking over my life again and I hate it, have had a couple of chilled days as my boss has been off, but back tomorrow :(
Have put 2 applications in as well, crikey our lives are very similar! It is definitely time to move, so trying to stay positive, but every day I'm just so despondent.

Struggling all round, but have a nice family weekend to look forward to.

Hope you are doing ok.
Jx

We shall conquer and overcome. One battle at a time fir me. For today and tomorrow it's my work. Friday refocus and give the plan a thrashing over the weekend.

Remember failure is not an option! <---walking into the sunset singing we shall overcome !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back