Jumping ship, and hoping not to sink!.. Diary of a Mamma.

100lbs, amaze!! I think i will weigh friday morning.. anyone else wanna chime in and confirm this is best option?!

OK seriously freaking out. I feel like i've eaten loads today and i just cant see how i'll have a good loss if i'm eating all these treats.. cookies, donuts.. ww cakes and choc fingers :-(

Not the best day tbh..

B: porridge 3pp milk 2pp (5pp)

fruit

L: muller rice 5pp, 6 quorn scotch eggs, 8pp .. more fruit (13pp)

D: chilli tacos 7pp chilli, 4 pp tacos, salad and 4pp cheese (15pp)

80g chocolate weetabix 8pp minis milk 2pp, carrot cake slice 2pp, (12pp)

33/33 14/37 weeklies left = 23 left

am convinced i wont loose much if anything tomorrow morning when i weigh, infact i'm already feeling really **** about it. I'll be so disappointed if i dont get a decent loss to spur me on :'(

Good luck Fern! Think about when you started slimming world, I bet you thought this won't work. Have faith sweetie! food looks great and your doing fantastic!

pleased to report a 2lb loss this morning!
Its not huge, but i am happy and if it continues at that rate i'll be below target before my 3 month online commitment is up.

So, i used the rest of my weeklies last night, i finished off the box of cereal. . i have an issue with cereal, it was tormenting me and i needed it gone! Shouldn't have bought it really. Anyways, its od. I've never had this in between stage. Im a binger, always have been, always will. on SW i would have the 'day off' every weigh day. Eat lightly but not on plan until i actually weigh in, then binge on anything i wanted, all night.. then wipe the slate clean the next day. I wouldn't say this every effected my losses.. but it's not healthy really is it.. anyways.. because i hadn't planned to use my remaining weeklies last night, or on cereal of all things.. i felt a bit out of control.. usually when this happens i think whatever, throw it all away and i can't stop. But even as i did it, i weighed it all out and got straight onto pp tracker to track. It felt odd, .. so I've weighed this morning and all pp have all reset, so my new week starts today. usually i would spend all day eating what i wanted, but i feel that i've managed to achieve a good weightloss eating proper foods, and having the treats. . so i don't feel i need too, this is odd for me! i've had a proper breakfast and i'm tracking....... even though we are away tonight and i know if i wanted, i could just eat whatever... Its only week one, so i don't want to get ahead of myself.. but WW seems to be giving something i've never had before.. no no, ot portion control that loads of sw defecters go on about, i don't need that.. i like big portions, so what.. and i loose.. i don't need pixi sizes thank you very much!.. but what i do need is self control..

Breakfast: 30g porrdige 3pp, 142ml semi skimmed milk 2pp, apple , banana

Lunch: seeded bread ham sandwhich with honey and mustard dip as previous diary entrys in week =9pp, 1 ww yog 1pp = 10pp

flapjack and nut combo from graze =12pp

Dinner: warburtons wrap 4pp, puree top 0pp, red onion, cheese low fat 40g 3pp, pepperoni 40g 4pp, 11pp .. mixed salad

33/33 D 5/49W

Last edited:
pleased to report a 2lb loss this morning!
Its not huge, but i am happy and if it continues at that rate i'll be below target before my 3 month online commitment is up.

So, i used the rest of my weeklies last night, i finished off the box of cereal. . i have an issue with cereal, it was tormenting me and i needed it gone! Shouldn't have bought it really. Anyways, its od. I've never had this in between stage. Im a binger, always have been, always will. on SW i would have the 'day off' every weigh day. Eat lightly but not on plan until i actually weigh in, then binge on anything i wanted, all night.. then wipe the slate clean the next day. I wouldn't say this every effected my losses.. but it's not healthy really is it.. anyways.. because i hadn't planned to use my remaining weeklies last night, or on cereal of all things.. i felt a bit out of control.. usually when this happens i think whatever, throw it all away and i can't stop. But even as i did it, i weighed it all out and got straight onto pp tracker to track. It felt odd, .. so I've weighed this morning and all pp have all reset, so my new week starts today. usually i would spend all day eating what i wanted, but i feel that i've managed to achieve a good weightloss eating proper foods, and having the treats. . so i don't feel i need too, this is odd for me! i've had a proper breakfast and i'm tracking....... even though we are away tonight and i know if i wanted, i could just eat whatever... Its only week one, so i don't want to get ahead of myself.. but WW seems to be giving something i've never had before.. no no, ot portion control that loads of sw defecters go on about, i don't need that.. i like big portions, so what.. and i loose.. i don't need pixi sizes thank you very much!.. but what i do need is self control..

Breakfast: 30g porrdige 3pp, 142ml semi skimmed milk 2pp, apple

Lunch: I'm expecting a graze box.. have no idea whats it in it!

Dinner: warburtons wrap 4pp, puree top 0pp, red onion, cheese low fat 40g 3pp, pepperoni 40g 4pp, 11pp .. mixed salad
2 ww lemon cake slices 4pp

What fantastic news! Sounds like your in control and loving it ;)

Last edited:
thanks!

apologies for poor grammar and typos.. feeding baby and typing not easy! lol

aww don't worry about that! mine is shocking and I'm sure no one would mind if there was any, as it's for such a great reason :D

well done Fern - 2lbs is awesome, i sts, but think its meds and i used all my weeklies on Sunday! ooosh.

Fingers crossed for next week too xxx

You've had tonnes to deal with this week, well done on sts Elle! I think part of me *really* wanted a big number, but then i sat back and thought well i wont A) because im more or less going from one diet to another, so it wont be a 'shock' factor for my body and B) .. ive *enjoyed* myself.. so 2lbs is great .. im not complaining.. AND its gone 3 on WI day and i HAVE NOT BINGED. oh my god. new for me.

so, i ordered my free graze box... and it didn't look like it was arriving, spent 10pp on lunch only to hear it drop through my door, grr.... SO i opened it up.. ate the flapjack and the nuts/dried fruit combo.. thinking it HAD to be better points than the bread right? well anyways i've just used my tracker to work it out.. both bread and the stick and dip option are 3pp each, flap jack and nut combo 6pp each- totally not bad but i certainly picked the wrong combo and have now eaten into my weeklies .. drat.

Ok, so bit annoyed. Spent all of yesterday after WI perfect on plan.. made my own warburton wrap pizzas while everyone had dominoes.. was really good all day.. and then the chocolate came out and i crumbled, big time. I ate ALOT of ferro roche. I began counting, then lost count, then gave up.

SO i've started today afresh. Trying hard not to guilt over yesterday, i felt so positive until the evening disaster. I just do not know what happens to me when i'm at hers.. so naughty.

we had an unexpected day out to weston-super-mud today. Had intended soft play but weather was lovely. Wasn't prepared food wise but did best i could, and damn.. my halo is shiny.

Breakfast: 40g of muesli 4pp, 142ml ss milk 2pp

2 jumbo salt and vinegar snack a jacks 2pp

Lunch: botts ham and emmentele (sp) cheese sandwhich - yet again, stood for ages.. couldn't make my mind up, had checked pp before we went and they didn't have the sandwhich i'd intended on having.. used my bb app to work out pp per 100g but it didn't say how much it actually weighed.. so based on 7pp per 100g i guessed at 10, only to find it was 13pp when i got home. fecksake.
mixed fruit
water

cadburys hazlenut brunch bar 5pp
2 fox's biscuits 4pp

Dinner: 120g pasta 5pp, bolognese 5pp, rocket and mixed salad

.. haven't had half as much fruit as i usually did and went into my weeklies already as i was STARVING and resorted to the cereal bar i found and 2 of Joe biscuits.. its so hard being away from home. They all had fish and chips, i ate nothing and waiting untill we shopped after and went to boots for my sandwhich despite being really hungry! .. AND then they all had a cream tea mid avro and i ate my mixed fruit pot! .. I would have treated myself to fish and chips using weeklies as i know that's what they are for.. BUT after the chocolate mishap i decided it would be a bad start to the week.

Total pp today = 40. 33/33 daileys 4/49 weeklies and activity pp swapped for the walking done today. (7pp over dailies in all)

Im finding the same.. i make desicions based on what i think would be best pp wise, using sw knowledge have so far gotten it wrong.. RE picking my graze boxe snack and now the sandwhich.. ofc its not the end of the world.. but frustrating as now i'd like a treat but as i've eaten into my weeklies already i don't want too, as i feel i need to compensate for yesterdays blow out. . OH is nagging me and then some to go to shop and get him wine. Alcohol doesn't bother me at all, but i'll be resentful that he's enjoying a treat and i'm not and cannot be trusted not to buy a family size bar of galaxy (my weakness, one of many..) so now he's in huff that i wont go. Plus its cold and im in my jimmerjammers!

lol i do that too, how cool are we!

I relented and did the shop run to get him some wine... i walked straight in, and straight out.. NO CHOCOLATE GO ME!

today

B: porridge and milk 5pp, 2 satsumas

1 nanaba

L: seeded bread sarni, ham and dairlea, salad and honey and mustard dressing 9pp - man alive i have missed this, it was my one major craving during pregnancy and i still loved it now, LOVE YOU WW FOR GIVING ME SEEDED BREAD BACK! haha and 2 satsumas

D: Chicken 4pp, pots 8pp, gravey 2pp, baby corn, carrots 15pp

Cadburys brunch bar 5pp, 3 chocolate fingers 3pp

33/33 dailies, 4/45 weeklies = 41 weeklies left

will report back later x

Last edited:
Back