JUNE '13 EXERCISE MOTIVATOR

Lol :-D

2 Stone would be a good gain and hopefully will come off quick too xx

Lol :-D

2 Stone would be a good gain and hopefully will come off quick too xx

Well most of that weight will prob end up bein baby as my husband's side ave a history of big babies! Not so lucky 4 me! lol! :D

Welcome back Mrs Rugball, it's gr8 2 ave u back! :) I'v amended yer target on the list n added in yer total so far. Good luck wif the rest of the month, I'm sure u'l blitz that target! x

Thanks! It's smashing to be back exercising!

I did another 30 mins swimming tonight (was actually in the pool for 50ish mins but I spent a lot of time just playing about plus it was really busy before I could get a good swim!)

So, total 1 hour 45 towards target. Get in! :D

Thanks! It's smashing to be back exercising!

I did another 30 mins swimming tonight (was actually in the pool for 50ish mins but I spent a lot of time just playing about plus it was really busy before I could get a good swim!)

So, total 1 hour 45 towards target. Get in! :D

Good 4 u hun, I'v added yer latest times 2 the list....

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 14hr 15mins
Mrsrugball - Target 7 hours - Achieved - 1hr 45mins
ShySarah - Target 5 hours/1hr a week - Achieved - 35 minutes
Danni86 - Target 10 hours - Achieved 4 hours 15 Mins
Sjp13 - Target 20 hours - Achieved - 1 1hr 35mins
Faye C - Target 10 hours - Achieved -6hours must better

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 15hr 35mins

2day's exercise: 20mins prenatal pilates b4 work, 30mins power walk at lunch time n 30mins Pregnancy Lean & Toned workout after work = 1hr 20mins :)

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 18hr 0mins

Exercise up-date:

Yesterday: 20mins prenatal pilates b4 work, 30mins power walk at lunch time n 45mins badminton in the evenin = 1hr 35mins
2day: 20mins prenatal pilates b4 work, 30mins power walk at lunch time = 50mins (no exercise this evenin due a sudden on-set of lazyitis! lol!:p)

Anyway that's another 2hrs 25mins added 2 my monthly total! :)

Hey! Last night I went up to Tollcross International Swimming centre (an existing swimming/gym/fitness centre that Glasgow Council have spent a year and half ripping apart and bringing it upto spec for the Commonwealth Games next year)

... WOW. This place is UNREAL. They've got a 50metre competition pool, 2 x 25m pools and another pool and a kids splashy bit. Anyway, Thursday is adults only in ALL pools and WOW. What a difference. Had such a great swim - was in for 1h10mins and 50mins of that was constant swimming (not speed swimming lol) but swimming lengths.

Only had to stop when cramp hit me so badly that a lifeguard came over the check I was okay :(

Oh the indignity, I would have dragged myself to the side rather than face being "rescued" lol

anyways, rambling over - another 1h10 mins towards my target, yey! so 2h 55 mins.

Gym on Sat with the b.f :)

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 18hr 20mins
Mrsrugball - Target 7 hours - Achieved - 2hr 55mins

Yesterday's exercise: 20mins prenatal pilates, didn't manage anything else due 2 bein so busy at work n out visitin family in the evenin.....

Mrs Rugball that place sounds fab, altho I can't even remember the last time I went swimming! lol! Oh I updated yer total on the list, yer doin gr8! :)

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 19hr 10mins
Mrsrugball - Target 7 hours - Achieved - 2hr 55mins

well that's another 50mins added 4 2day's prenatal pilates workout :)

Woop, go you!

I did a whole load of walking today but I dunno how much timed, I checked the route and it was over 2.5 miles in total. But, I'll just measure my time at the gym. Going to the gym tomorrow, Wed, Thursday (swimming) and gym on Sat so hopefully I can get my target of 7 hours achieved! Fingers crossed.

Amanda x

Woop, go you!

I did a whole load of walking today but I dunno how much timed, I checked the route and it was over 2.5 miles in total. But, I'll just measure my time at the gym. Going to the gym tomorrow, Wed, Thursday (swimming) and gym on Sat so hopefully I can get my target of 7 hours achieved! Fingers crossed.

Amanda x

Yer doin fab so far hun n u'v plenty of time 2 blitz that target, espec wif all the exercise u'v planned 4 the week! Good luck! x

Thanks!

I'm soooo tired! I did 21 mins solid on the cross trainer then started my couch to 5 k on the treadmill. Well, I grossly underestimated that!! thought it was 20 mins all in but with the warmup/down it's 32.

Sooo, I managed 5 mins brisk walk warm up then 15 mins of the running/brisk walking before I had to stop. So, going back on Wed afternoon to do JUST my C25K and no cross trainer!!!

So, total tonight: 41 mins.

Total : 3hours 36mins so far.

WOOP!

Thanks!

I'm soooo tired! I did 21 mins solid on the cross trainer then started my couch to 5 k on the treadmill. Well, I grossly underestimated that!! thought it was 20 mins all in but with the warmup/down it's 32.

Sooo, I managed 5 mins brisk walk warm up then 15 mins of the running/brisk walking before I had to stop. So, going back on Wed afternoon to do JUST my C25K and no cross trainer!!!

So, total tonight: 41 mins.

Total : 3hours 36mins so far.

WOOP!

Well done u! :)
I'v downloaded the Couch25K thing 4 after the baby's born. I used 2 run a bit b4 I was pregnant so I thot it wud b a good way 2 get back in2 i againt. I'l update yer total on the list now as well x

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 20hr 0mins
Mrsrugball - Target 7 hours - Achieved - 3hr 36mins

2day's exercise: 30mins prenatal pilates this morning n 20mins power walk at lunch time. No exercise this evenin tho cos I was cleanin the windows instead! lol! Still that's 50mins 2 add 2 my total meaning..........MONTHLY TARGET REACHED! :happy036: Anythin extra now is a bonus :)

I'm being so lazy! Will definitely go for a swim tonight.

Well done u! :)
I'v downloaded the Couch25K thing 4 after the baby's born. I used 2 run a bit b4 I was pregnant so I thot it wud b a good way 2 get back in2 i againt. I'l update yer total on the list now as well x

Woo! Well done you on reaching your target for the month (and early!! what a star!) :worthy:

Yeah, the c25k does seem really good, I downloaded the NHS choices podcast and I enjoyed it! even though the music is not my usual taste, I really liked hearing Laura telling me when to run and walk etc as I would probably have ran about 9seconds and thought "oaft! that was a hard going 1 min there" if I was timing myself lol.

Oooo, is this your first baba that you're having? (congratulations btw :))

Amanda x

Woo! Well done you on reaching your target for the month (and early!! what a star!) :worthy:

Yeah, the c25k does seem really good, I downloaded the NHS choices podcast and I enjoyed it! even though the music is not my usual taste, I really liked hearing Laura telling me when to run and walk etc as I would probably have ran about 9seconds and thought "oaft! that was a hard going 1 min there" if I was timing myself lol.

Oooo, is this your first baba that you're having? (congratulations btw :))

Amanda x

Thanx! Yeah this is r 1st baby n we'r not planning any more after this cos we'r getting a bit old now! I'v been really lucky not 2 ave had any sickness or aches n pains (so far anyway!) n I put that down 2 keepin exercising! Altho I'v relaxed my approach 2 Slimming World I'v tried 2 stick 2 plan MOST of the time! Lol! :D Ave u any kids?

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 21hr 0mins

2day exercise: 30mins prenatal pilates this morning n 30mins power walk at lunchtime = 1hr :)

I'm so impressed with how much exercise you're doing when expecting! :-D

I need to improve for July!

Allimack - Target 20 hours - Achieved 21hr 0mins
Danni86 - Target 10 hours - Achieved 4 hours 45 Mins

Thanx! Yeah this is r 1st baby n we'r not planning any more after this cos we'r getting a bit old now! I'v been really lucky not 2 ave had any sickness or aches n pains (so far anyway!) n I put that down 2 keepin exercising! Altho I'v relaxed my approach 2 Slimming World I'v tried 2 stick 2 plan MOST of the time! Lol! :D Ave u any kids?

Awk, that's nice! Are you hoping for any sex in particular or just healthy and happy :)

Nah, I don't have any kids! :eek: the mere thought of that is terrifying lol!

Yep, totally just relax the plan a wee bit and take it easier :) you're doing so amazing with your exercise! honestly, putting most non-preggers people here to shame! :)

Last edited:
Back