June 2016 Challenge

Wahoo!!

Over a stone & a half lost so far this month guys, fantastic! Keep it going :D Hope we are all enjoying this sunny weather. Im stuck in a hot office but never mind!!

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 14.12.55.png

Last edited:
1/2 lb on for me. Totally deserved I must say :rolleyes:. Aiming for big loss next week. Fingers crossed

Holiday weeks 28th June and 5th July: weigh in day, Tuesday and aim to lose 3lb as this will get me to my 1 stone award before I go on holiday.
STS this week but I was pleased with that after a weekend away:)

Weighed in a day early and maintained, which I'm fine with - weekend away for me too. Makes my 10lb goal more than just a bit ambitious - three weeks left to lose 8.5lbs!

Lots of maintains guys, which is definitely better than a gain but come on we gotta smash it this month. You all pleased with this weeks results? Could you have done better? I know i could have! I have lots coming up this month - spending the day with my SIL tomorrow before baby comes! a best friends wedding on saturday, sunday celebration with my friend as she asked me to be a bridesmaid! Weekend after is the baby shower I'm throwing and then potentially off to visit my friends wedding venue for a nosey! A few days later we fly to turkey!

My aim is to be on plan as and when I can but still enjoy the exciting once in a lifetime celebrations. I hope to stick within my target for the month, but definitely will need a kick in between to keep on plan!!

Anyone else need any motivation/kick up the bum?!! xx

Hi, weighed in last night and had 2lb off. Thanks!

@Sazmajig I need a bucket load of motivation, my monthly results have been shocking, I was even looking about doing some 5:2 this month, In reality I know SW works but I must flippin well stick to it!!!

@Sazmajig I need a bucket load of motivation, my monthly results have been shocking, I was even looking about doing some 5:2 this month, In reality I know SW works but I must flippin well stick to it!!!
I don't honestly think i could do anything but SW i mean i can eat all this food and still lose 5.5stone in 18 months - its just perfect for me. But yes you do have to stick at it (obviously i had off days/weeks/months)

The thing i will say is be kind to yourself, i wasn't at times and wanted more always. Yes it spurred me on but sometimes it also made me crack under the pressure.

Why don't you just try being a bit more strict with SW and do two weeks fully on plan. I say two because the first week sometimes doesn't show up till the second for me. But you have got to do it continuously. Come on you can do it!

@Sazmajig funnily enough I've 'had a word with myself'... After an hour of sheer personal training hell! I'm saying to myself why why why bust my guts, I even threw up today at pt! But seriously there's no point in doing that and then overeating on syns.

I do need a 2 week challenge and so I shall!

100% day today, well it was until I realised I'd had 3 hebs (ee sp day so could have 2), no syns though so that'll count for them!

X

Lots of maintains guys, which is definitely better than a gain but come on we gotta smash it this month. You all pleased with this weeks results? Could you have done better? I know i could have! I have lots coming up this month - spending the day with my SIL tomorrow before baby comes! a best friends wedding on saturday, sunday celebration with my friend as she asked me to be a bridesmaid! Weekend after is the baby shower I'm throwing and then potentially off to visit my friends wedding venue for a nosey! A few days later we fly to turkey!

My aim is to be on plan as and when I can but still enjoy the exciting once in a lifetime celebrations. I hope to stick within my target for the month, but definitely will need a kick in between to keep on plan!!

Anyone else need any motivation/kick up the bum?!! xx
I could've done better but could have a lot worse as I was away. Always need a bit of a kick but have nothing to get in my way/use as an excuse this week. I really want to get SoW and SoM just once, so that's driving me this week - but I don't know if I can after a maintain last week and how much you have to lose roughly in a week/month. Is funny the small things that drive me, but it makes me try harder so...

Hoping for a good loss this week!

I certainly find seeing people who've lost a reasonable amount of weight on here reassuring, as sometimes it feels like it'll never happen.

Back