June 2016 Challenge

0.5lb off again this week. I'd like things to speed up a bit more, I can't lie, but a loss at all is good this week as I've been on a work placement with limited food options!

@Sazmajig Weigh in last Thursday...... Ate really well most of the week, then discovered whisper chocolate biscuits!!! for £1.......... 0.6 lbs 0n

Hey guys, not been online all weekend so its good to come back to loads more losses! Well done guys :)

How was everyones weekend? Mine was an off plan one…. oops! Although i felt fantastic at my friends wedding and was complimented lots on my dress etc so that was lovely :)

Any more updates for me guys? Chart is looking a bit bare!!
Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 07.24.35.png

Could I please have another 2
Ruth that's amazing!! Well done! You should go out more often ;) xxx

I think it's because I relaxed a bit! Haha! I'm normally really regimented etc but yeah it seems to have worked being a bit more relaxed!
Thank you!!

Ruth
X

ah that last weekend of May has really left me struggling, i've stayed the same this week. just gotta get a little motivation back! :character00116:

Morning all
Sorry a day late for my weigh-in.
Was late for work yesterday and rushed out of the house before weighing myself!!
I have lost 1 pound this week. Seems slow going so must go back to basics....and the gym! lol

Back