June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

Hi can I join in too! Joined sw in the end if April I've lost 14lbs in 5 weigh in's :). Well I've got holiday on the 25th june if I can lose 5lbs by then that would be good although I will weigh when were there. My weigh in is Tuesday night xx

SW-Rach1980 said:
Hi can I join in too! Joined sw in the end if April I've lost 14lbs in 5 weigh in's :). Well I've got holiday on the 25th june if I can lose 5lbs by then that would be good although I will weigh when were there. My weigh in is Tuesday night xx

Thanks lovey :) Rach haven't you done fabulous so far... I think we need your support not the other way round?! :D 5lbs is acceptable & you can do it... I hate these unrealistic targets to reach in a month!! We'd all like to lose three stone in three days but it doesn't happen haha ;) How you finding extra easy then?? Xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Leanne!! How you doing?? I'd like to lose a stone realistically now but I'm happy with 2lb a week... :) Like you my wi night is tonight so effectively I am starting Friday haha ;) I think if you stick to something not too drastic like your 6lb you can do it easier!! What types of food do you like to eat?? Do you do extra easy?? xxx

Hi, hopefully I'll manage the 6lb! I lost 1lb tonight :D
I'm on ww pro points, I find it works for me as I work in a chinese and get my dinner there when I'm working so I can easily fit the food into my points.
I've just started cooking things from scratch the last two weeks. I've made a few things out of ww cookbooks and magazines. they've been so good! I really like stirfrys aswell as there are low in points for me which is a bonus :) What kind of food do you eat on sw?

Blondee said:
Thanks lovey :) Rach haven't you done fabulous so far... I think we need your support not the other way round?! :D 5lbs is acceptable & you can do it... I hate these unrealistic targets to reach in a month!! We'd all like to lose three stone in three days but it doesn't happen haha ;) How you finding extra easy then?? Xxx

Well that's the thing I normally only manage 1.5 a week average but at the moment seam to be doing ok!! I'd also love to lose 3 stone in a month!! Ha ha! Ive set my self a Realistic target to get to target by the time I'm 40!!! Well I'm currently 31 so that gives me a while!! I love extra easy it's just so obvious!!! Why I never thought about it before!! I've done them all rosemary Connelly, kelogs, Atkins Ww I did sw before when red and green did lose weight with it but if didn't fit in with my life!! This one totally does!!! I've not snacked apart from on fruit! Since I started as I don't need too!! We can all do it some of us might have more to lose than others but with support from others I believe that helps x

Hi, hopefully I'll manage the 6lb! I lost 1lb tonight :D
I'm on ww pro points, I find it works for me as I work in a chinese and get my dinner there when I'm working so I can easily fit the food into my points.
I've just started cooking things from scratch the last two weeks. I've made a few things out of ww cookbooks and magazines. they've been so good! I really like stirfrys aswell as there are low in points for me which is a bonus :) What kind of food do you eat on sw?

Ahhh WW - I dont think WW would suit me because I over indulge which means I can still do that with free slimming foods haha!! Cant believe you work in a chinese - that sounds amazing, its my favourite food besides a good steak!! I bet you have some lovely dishes cooked for you then...!! Yes I have started to cook from scratch too - using alot of herbs and spices instead of sauces so its nice to experiment!! On SW I eat a lot of pasta and meats... I cook bacon into practically everything and use a lot of tomato based sauces. I recently like doing roasted veg too so we have a lot of that as an accompaniment!! xxx

Well that's the thing I normally only manage 1.5 a week average but at the moment seam to be doing ok!! I'd also love to lose 3 stone in a month!! Ha ha! Ive set my self a Realistic target to get to target by the time I'm 40!!! Well I'm currently 31 so that gives me a while!! I love extra easy it's just so obvious!!! Why I never thought about it before!! I've done them all rosemary Connelly, kelogs, Atkins Ww I did sw before when red and green did lose weight with it but if didn't fit in with my life!! This one totally does!!! I've not snacked apart from on fruit! Since I started as I don't need too!! We can all do it some of us might have more to lose than others but with support from others I believe that helps x

Rach - if we'd all thought of extra easy before then we would have patent it and made our millions like that Miles-Bramwell lady hahahaha ;) Its the support from others that keeps me going.. My Mum comes along to wi nights with me and we do it together & I buddy up with my uncle to the gym so its nice to have that support too!! I'm glad you've found that SW works having tried all those others... I only tried the grapefruit one before :) xxx

Blondie, the roasted veg sound really good. Do you put anything on the veg when your roasting it? My boss in the chinese is really good, she would make me things with no oil and no fat, which all taste amazing! One of my fav is grilled fillet of brill (a lovely mild fish) with boiled rice and mixed veg minus the sauce with chilli. I put a little soy sauce on top so the rice isn't really dry. I've worked in the chinese for 9 years now and I thought I would get sick of the food but I def haven't, unfortuantly lol

Blondie, the roasted veg sound really good. Do you put anything on the veg when your roasting it? My boss in the chinese is really good, she would make me things with no oil and no fat, which all taste amazing! One of my fav is grilled fillet of brill (a lovely mild fish) with boiled rice and mixed veg minus the sauce with chilli. I put a little soy sauce on top so the rice isn't really dry. I've worked in the chinese for 9 years now and I thought I would get sick of the food but I def haven't, unfortuantly lol

I dont think I would get sick of it either Leanne!! :) I used to cook my own chinese last year when I first rejoined slimming world because I missed my chinese so much but to be honest I had that much of my own chinese I dont do it very often now as I got sick of it haha!! Still have the shop takeaways though ;)

Regarding the roasted veg, I like to put random things off the shelf into it... I use garlic in nearly everything!! I would put fresh garlic and dried garlic too... Dried is stronger but so lovely. I also like to splash Worcestershire sauce on the veg. Sometimes if I'm doing a chinese dish with noodles, I'll blast the veg with lots soy sauce and also some grated ginger :) Obviously I spray fry light to keep it moist but I also put stock cubes over the root type veg like potatoes or parsnips etc :) I've even used a light vingarette dressing in the pan to fry the veg then grill them :p Love just experimenting but stock cubes are always a winner to crisp and flavour :) xxx

Afternoon all!!! I would like to join in the June challenge loosing 2lbs a week. (about 1-1/2-2st to loose) I seem to always do well at the start loosing half a stone then give up! I'm needing a massive kick up the ass!! I'm doing SW at home but just need to stick to it lol!!!......good luck to all of you! We can do this together!!x:eek:)

Afternoon all!!! I would like to join in the June challenge loosing 2lbs a week. (about 1-1/2-2st to loose) I seem to always do well at the start loosing half a stone then give up! I'm needing a massive kick up the ass!! I'm doing SW at home but just need to stick to it lol!!!......good luck to all of you! We can do this together!!x:eek:)

Hello Emma!! How you doing?? See I set it quite realistic because 2lb is achievable I think!! Are you going to the SW classes hun or just doing the whole thing including weigh in's at home? It takes 100% more will power to do it by yourself... I've tried it a couple of times but for me, without the idea of HAVING to go I wouldnt keep it up!! :( But if you can lose half a stone by yourself then you've def got it in your head to do it!! Are you doing extra easy?? How are you finding it all so far?? :) xxx

Hi and welcome Emma :)

Blondie when you use the stock cube do you crumble it over or dissolve it in water and add? I'm not a very good cook, still learning lol

Leanne F said:
Hi and welcome Emma :)

Blondie when you use the stock cube do you crumble it over or dissolve it in water and add? I'm not a very good cook, still learning lol

Learning is the best stage because you make mistakes but also make really yummy stuff accidentally too :) I crumble it over :) xxx

Hows everyone doing today and how were your weekends?? :) Start of the week so all should be good with you today ;) Back on the wagon if you fell off at the weekend haha :D xxx

Had a good weekend, except a very small slice of pizza lol Although I'm still on track and hopefully see good results on Thursday night at wi. How've you been doing over the weekend? I think alcohol is the hardest, barely have any now x

Leanne F said:
Had a good weekend, except a very small slice of pizza lol Although I'm still on track and hopefully see good results on Thursday night at wi. How've you been doing over the weekend? I think alcohol is the hardest, barely have any now x

The alcohol used to be my downfall too but hardly touch the stuff now & really doesn't bother me... If I fancy a glass of wine or a baileys I will but I never count it anymore :)

Ahhhh a small bit of pizza is fiiiine ;) Better than a big slab of chocolate!! I went to a friends wedding all day Saturday so had a nice turkey dinner with some soup & only had one profiterole & a couple of chocolate favours ;) xxx

Blondee said:
Hows everyone doing today and how were your weekends?? :) Start of the week so all should be good with you today ;) Back on the wagon if you fell off at the weekend haha :D xxx

We went out for a anniversary meal prezzos! Had a few naughty things but nothing major so hope for a loss tomorrow but if I gain I know why! I had tiger prawns with chillis, garlic and tomato sauce. Then with there low calorie section I had chicken motzzerella flat bread hadn't had hex a so shouldn't have to count all cheese as syns and a small glass red! I really enjoyed it! Tommrow will tell! Good luck with WIs this week!! X

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well!!...I had a nice weekend, way too much alcohol and a takeaway!! Oh well, think fresh new day and all that. I need to start a diary really with a fitness chart to motivate me. It's soooo bloody frustrating as when I'm good I'm really really good! My home weigh in is on Friday. Starting at 13.2 (last week) two stone to go but thinking small targets! That's it now, I've said my weight so no going back lol. ? I also worked out that if I can loose 2 a week I'll be at my goal by the end of august, not that far off really. Have a good day all! Let me know how your weigh ins go.

We went out for a anniversary meal prezzos! Had a few naughty things but nothing major so hope for a loss tomorrow

Good luck with todays weigh in Rach... And Happy Anniversary :) Doesnt sound like you've had too many bad things?! Least you were strict with your alcohol as that could have got carried away & made it worse :)

Morning all, hope everyone is doing well!!...I had a nice weekend, way too much alcohol and a takeaway!! Oh well, think fresh new day and all that. I need to start a diary really with a fitness chart to motivate me. It's soooo bloody frustrating as when I'm good I'm really really good! My home weigh in is on Friday. Starting at 13.2 (last week) two stone to go but thinking small targets! That's it now, I've said my weight so no going back lol. ? I also worked out that if I can loose 2 a week I'll be at my goal by the end of august, not that far off really. Have a good day all! Let me know how your weigh ins go.

Morning Emma :) How you doing.. Glad you had a nice weekend despite the alcohol whoops haha!! I never count mine anyway so I cant say anything!! Your target sound perfect for August, you'll get there!! I want to lose another stone now.. I'll get there, I'd rather do it slowly than too quick & pile it back on. I'm off the wagon at the mo, not massively but need to stay focused!! I go away Thurs for a few days so in holiday mode already, whoops!! ;) xxx

Well I've not got June challenge off to a good start as I sts this week but that's ok with anniversary meal! So still 5lbs for me too lose xx

Back