June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

almost midway through and i started on 225.6 and am now on 223 so its going slow!! about 2.5 lb lost so far this month!!

Slower the better - I am a slow loser too but it stays off longer the longer it takes to lose :) xx

4lb off for me this week! Thats a total of 6lb for June leavin 4lb to go! :D

4lb to go is amazing!! I cant even remember what my target was... Think its 2lb a week but I had holiday last week so hoping this weeks weigh in isnt too bad xx

Kimmy well done on the 4lb loss! thats fab :)

Blondee said:
Slower the better - I am a slow loser too but it stays off longer the longer it takes to lose :) xx

4lb to go is amazing!! I cant even remember what my target was... Think its 2lb a week but I had holiday last week so hoping this weeks weigh in isnt too bad xx

Thank you so much. Iv not stuck to a diet this long for years xx

Well I lost another 1.5lb tonight so I'm back in the 11s woohoo :) Feels fab to be getting somewhere!!! How you all doing xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 1lb this week, slowly but surely lol :)

I lost 1lb this week, slowly but surely lol :)

Well done Leanne - we are the slow losers for sure!! I like it though because its consistent rather than losing 4 one week then putting 2 on the next?! What sorts of things are your downfalls hun?? xxx

When oh is on night shift, I seem to eat more which is just silly but always seems to happen. Going to try and make it fruit I snack on when hes working. Still on track for June goal although I've a wedding today and I'm going to enjoy it and hope for the best at the scales lol :)

How we all doing ladies?? When is your next weigh in? Xxx

Mines tomorrow n am confident I hav a loss ! Cant wait am praying for 3lb to get in th 14s xxx

kimmy87 said:
Mines tomorrow n am confident I hav a loss ! Cant wait am praying for 3lb to get in th 14s xxx

Oh let us know how you get on... Love a bit of positive attitude!! I'm not sure I've lost or gained this week so time will tell. Hope you get your 3lb but any loss is good hun xxx

Blondee said:
Oh let us know how you get on... Love a bit of positive attitude!! I'm not sure I've lost or gained this week so time will tell. Hope you get your 3lb but any loss is good hun xxx

Ah thank u I hope u get a good loss too!! XXX

Well I lost 2lb but was hopin for 3 cos wanted to go down in points. Thats totallin me at 8lb for june, target 10lb x

wi tomorrow and its not looking good :(
haven't been very good this week, really need to get back on track!

kimmy87 said:
Well I lost 2lb but was hopin for 3 cos wanted to go down in points. Thats totallin me at 8lb for june, target 10lb x

That's fantastic :):):) Well done hun - least you knew you were at a loss & almost right too...!! Well done xxx

Leanne F said:
wi tomorrow and its not looking good :(
haven't been very good this week, really need to get back on track!

Ooooh I feel that... I did good today & yday but Monday I ate like three toffee dodgers & two packets of crisps!!! Oooops xxx

Blondee said:
That's fantastic :):):) Well done hun - least you knew you were at a loss & almost right too...!! Well done xxx

Ah thanks :) hopin to reach ma 10lb target next week!! Xx

I'd 2 1/2 off this week!! yay :D

Back