June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

SW-Rach1980 said:
Well I've not got June challenge off to a good start as I sts this week but that's ok with anniversary meal! So still 5lbs for me too lose xx

Well that's good because it means you've not put on either... Bonus!!! Well done Rach :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee I hope you had a lovely enjoyable day at the wedding! The turkey dinner sounds really nice! I've a wedding to go to on the 18th so I'll have to be careful lol

Rach happy anniversary! And well done on staying the same after your meal out, it could of been a lot worse lol

Emma, I'm sure your wi's will go great now that your focased :)

Afternoon all! Hope u are all super motivated and unable to read this yet coz you are all exercising. Lol!...I've been a bit on/off it this week. I went and had a good swim yesterday but I'm now feeling a bit rubbish because now its the time of month.
I just weighed in ( a day early ) and it seems I've put on 2!! Never mind, wii fit and a walk to the shops for more salad I think. :eek:) I also did weight loss Hypno last night while going to sleep which I'm going to do every night to see it that can kick start my motivation again. Anyone had weigh ins yet? We can do it!!:eek:)

I think you do weigh heavier when its that time of the month tho so I wouldnt worry too much. Iv been ill for past couple of days and had nothin to eat so its kind of evend out with the takeaways I had on weekend !!
2lb off for me when I weighed yesterday ! Horray :D
X

Hey guys, bit late coming on here, but may I join you? Got an 11am old baby and my graduation ceremony is coming up so I have some weight to lose!
Am mainly following sw from home, I go to the gym and am doing a davina workout DVD on the other days. Also breastfeeding my little sprog which is hopefully burning some calories!
Would really like to lose 7lbs by July 12 when I graduate-don't want to look like a beast in the pictures, haha!
Could do with some motivation from like-minded people!

xxx

nightnurse78 said:
Hey guys, bit late coming on here, but may I join you? Got an 11am old baby and my graduation ceremony is coming up so I have some weight to lose!
Am mainly following sw from home, I go to the gym and am doing a davina workout DVD on the other days. Also breastfeeding my little sprog which is hopefully burning some calories!
Would really like to lose 7lbs by July 12 when I graduate-don't want to look like a beast in the pictures, haha!
Could do with some motivation from like-minded people!

xxx

2lb is also my aim per week. I think u will do that no problem considerin ur exercisin and breastfeedin which is great for weight loss as it burns so many calories. I think u will lose more than 7lbs by 12th july no problem ! Good luck to u :) x

im up for a challenge!!! Im starting "officially" on Monday on Slimming world... fresh weigh... fresh start... fresh diet!!
Although i am starting out now and been really good so far!!
Im up for 2lbs a week! :D

2lb is also my aim per week. I think u will do that no problem considerin ur exercisin and breastfeedin which is great for weight loss as it burns so many calories. I think u will lose more than 7lbs by 12th july no problem ! Good luck to u :) x

Great outlook hun! :D Im sure we can all do it! :D

woohoo! 2lb off!! :D thats 3 down and 3 to go this month (hopefully!lol)

Cheers for the positive thoughts kimmy! Im sure if we put our minds to it 2lbs is doable!
Unfortunately been majorly derailed today by OH who naughtily baked looooovely little lemon tarts which I ate two of with a dab of reduced fat ice cream-quite cross with myself but have been allowing the odd extra treat as I'm feeding the baby and doing so much exercise-back to being saintly tomorrow!
Also, wondered if anyone has tried using the Myfitnesspal app? Been using it alonside the sw-it's good cos it takes into account your exercise and gives a good idea of what your food intake is.
Hope you've all had a good day xxx

Hi - Im new and very lost on this site!!

I have no idea how i ended up on your diary but I enjoyed reading it and sounds like you are doing really well :)

I am a terrible yo-yo dieter, but plan on ending it all tomorrow, (Saturday 11th!)

Wish me luck!!!!

Amie

TheNewAmie said:
Hi - Im new and very lost on this site!!

I have no idea how i ended up on your diary but I enjoyed reading it and sounds like you are doing really well :)

I am a terrible yo-yo dieter, but plan on ending it all tomorrow, (Saturday 11th!)

Wish me luck!!!!

Amie

Good luck there's lots of help all over the place this is June challenge we've all set a little goal what we would like to lose in June I've gone for 5 lbs although I've had 1 sts and I week I'm on holiday so who knows!!

Hello everyone I'm back off me jollies :) How you doing?? Welcome to new peeps - hope you're all ok??

What have I missed?? :) I havent fell off the wagon whilst away - only have a few vodka tonics and some curry sauce out a jar but other than that all ok I think!! xxx :)

almost midway through and i started on 225.6 and am now on 223 so its going slow!! about 2.5 lb lost so far this month!!

Last edited:
Back