June Challenge

2.3/4lbs off for me this week!

Lyndzi76 - 9lb (+2lb WTF?? 11lb to go)
So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs (-7.3/4lbs / 6.1/4lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
MrsN - 14lbs (-2lb/12lb to go)
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
Just Jools - 14lbs (2lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs
Awaken Me - 14lbs (7lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Soon to be yummy mummy - 16lbs (3lbs lost, 13lbs to go)
Zentje - 7 lbs (3 lbs lost, 4 lbs left)

Well done SacredSilence :)

I hope everyone is doing well on the challenge :) xx

Thanks x Hope all is going well with you x

Just SS-ing for one more week - have a dinner thing this Saturday which I've already planned for and going to order an 810 fish meal and driving so I don't drink!

Then it's two more weeks on 810 and moving up through the maintenance plans with a week on each. I need to step up pretty quickly as I've got this half marathon coming up in September and need to be eating enough to train properly. Hoping the extra calories will be balanced out by the extra exercise. Never ends does it!

So we'll be going up through the plans together by the sounds of it which is great :)

Don't think about the carbs, you don't want them really! And get hubby to make the kids dinner ;)

xxxx

We are doing the same plans hun :D half marathon wow i take my hat off to you hun.
I need to start running again but not until i finish my SSing. I do boxercise every friday which i love but want to start running on a Thursday and work up to a saturday as well (if i ever get the time)
Im am contemplating whether to SS for 1 more week or if to 810 as of tomorrow (WI Tonight) Im going to have a chat with my CDC and go from there xxx
Have a good day hun xx

I`ve never heard of Thyroid meds making you feel dizzy and sick? Is this a new thing? I sometimes get sicky feeling and dizzy (and sometimes shaky) and it feels awful (but sugar levels have been fine).

Good luck everyone for this weeks WI, I have my 2nd one tonight and am dreading it :(

I have very low Thyroids and have just been placed on medication, unfortunately the side affects are dizzyness and sickness for the 1st few days as you are swallowing pure hormones . Its getting better but Dr told me to see how i feel and if it doesnt improve then i cannot SS anymore :( xx

We are doing the same plans hun :D half marathon wow i take my hat off to you hun.
I need to start running again but not until i finish my SSing. I do boxercise every friday which i love but want to start running on a Thursday and work up to a saturday as well (if i ever get the time)
Im am contemplating whether to SS for 1 more week or if to 810 as of tomorrow (WI Tonight) Im going to have a chat with my CDC and go from there xxx
Have a good day hun xx

That's the best thing you can do is to have a chat with your counsellor and see what she says - if you're not feeling right on SS it might be worth stepping up, and you'll still lose on 810 too. This time next week I'll be up to 810 - can't wait LOL.

Good luck at WI and let me know how you get on :)

xxxx

I have very low Thyroids and have just been placed on medication, unfortunately the side affects are dizzyness and sickness for the 1st few days as you are swallowing pure hormones . Its getting better but Dr told me to see how i feel and if it doesnt improve then i cannot SS anymore :( xx

Hey x

I have an Underactive Thyroid too and my levels are never controlled cos my body sucks :rolleyes: lol I have never been told about dizziness and sickness being side affects which is why I asked :confused:

I haven`t done SS, I started straight on 810 plan and two weeks down I`m doing well (for me :))

Good luck for this week x

Hey x

I have an Underactive Thyroid too and my levels are never controlled cos my body sucks :rolleyes: lol I have never been told about dizziness and sickness being side affects which is why I asked :confused:

I haven`t done SS, I started straight on 810 plan and two weeks down I`m doing well (for me :))

Good luck for this week x

My Dr told me about the side affects and its also on the information that is in the box of tablets. Have you ever had any side effects hun? Mine is getting better but i am worried now xxx

That's the best thing you can do is to have a chat with your counsellor and see what she says - if you're not feeling right on SS it might be worth stepping up, and you'll still lose on 810 too. This time next week I'll be up to 810 - can't wait LOL.

Good luck at WI and let me know how you get on :)

xxxx

Ill let you know how i get on later hun. Fingers crossed for me xxx

Hi Guys,

Well i bring good news.......:D:D:D
i lost 3lb!!!!:wow:I really expected to STS, especially as i am TOTM and have strted the new medication. I am in total shock:gimi:

I could celebrate but ubfirtunately we are not allowed to drink :8855:

ive decided to SS for 1 more week and then move up to 810 for 1 week before going up to 1000 maintenance.

Hope everyone is doing ok today xxxx

Well done girlies! You're doing fab!!

It looks like a bleeding annoying STS for me this week!!

I just want all this fat OFF NOW! lol!

xxxx

Another 4lbs off for me this week making 11lbs in total.

Well done everyone so far xx

So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs (-5lbs / 9lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs
Awaken Me - 14lbs (11lbs lost - 3lbs to go)

Well done all of you x x
I'm pretty sure I will be failing yet another challenge x

Oh Lindzi,
Dont be down hun. i am sending you positive vibes xxx and big ((HUGS))

Why do you feel you are going to fail? what is the problem? id love to try and help you by working together with Katybear on this xxxx

5 lbs for me in these last 2 weeks.

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs
Cartwoman - 10lbs (5lb lost - 5 to go)

I've lost 5 lbs :)

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10: -5lbs)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs

xx

5 lbs for me in these last 2 weeks.

So much to lose - 14lbs
gillianr - 14lbs
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs

well done hun that is fantastic xxx

My Dr told me about the side affects and its also on the information that is in the box of tablets. Have you ever had any side effects hun? Mine is getting better but i am worried now xxx

Hm, I don`t remember the Drs ever mentioning it to me and I never read the leaflets as I was dx 21 yrs ago now :eek: I often feel sick and dizzy :sigh: sometimes I get the shakes too :( Hope you`re feeling better soon on them :)

For some reason, The last few posts have missed out my update so I`m adding it again

So much to lose - 14lbs
SacredSilence - 14lbs (-7.3/4lbs / 6.1/4lbs to go)
gillianr - 14lbs
Maybe_Baby - 14lbs (from 05/06/10: -5lbs)
YummyMummy2b - 18lbs
Leeds123 - 5lbs
Indianprincess - 20lbs
Agnes - 15lbs
Trisha - 10 lbs
EllieG - 18lbs
Dione - 14lb
Shrm26 - 16lbs

xx[/QUOTE]

Back