• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

JUNE CHALLENGE!!!

Hey everyone.

There's been a few people mentioning in a few threads about starting a June Challenge now May is nearly over.

I thought I would create the thread here in the Main Forum just so EVERYONE can be involved (refeeders, maintainers etc) as only 100% TFR posts are allowed in the 100% forum.

So for me, I would like to lose another 14lbs to add to the 14 I lost in May. Hope we all do well this month, good luck everyone!!!!

princess-of-power: 14lbs to go / 0lbs lost
Little Miss Diet: 17lbs to go / 0lbs lost
exiguous: 20lbs to go / 0lbs lost
Sonkie: 14lbs to go / 0lbs lost
chrissie2108: 14lbs to go / 0lbs lost

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
i would love to lose 14lbs but i'll be happy with 8lbs and estastic anything over that :)

bex!

Back on the diet train...
oooh can i join? put me down for 14lb please. will b happy if a lose a stone!!! ;)

Catt

Silver Member
Well I have til the 25th with a refeed week so will try for 12lbs GULP :) Will give it a go x

loudei

hiya can ye stick me down for 18lb please ive had a crap may so hopefully june will be better for me

Hi there

Will you put me down for 12 lbs for June please. I did really well in May but know that kind of loss level just couldnt be sustained. I am not aiming as high as I did for May as I have a few events coming up in June and pray I have the willpower to survive them!!!!

Cheers

hez

Silver Member
Hey can you put me down for 14lbs please!

im going to aim for 14lbs, i weigh in tomorrow evening after work and from then im aiming for the 14 pounds as i want to get into the 13 stone bracket, i havnt been 13 stone ish since i was a teenager, heck i havnt been under 16 stone since i was a teenager lol

Hi chrissie

I see you and I have exactly the same start weight and goal weight. I am in my fourth week now. I too had a 10 lb loss on week 1. Go for it - you will be thrilled with the results.

I cant figure out how to private message you and I just wanted to wish you luck as we are the same pathway.

Best of luck

iv no idea how to private message lol does anyone else?

well i was 17 stone at begining of year and lost a stone thru healthy eating and now doing lt and just about lost a second stone, will find out tomo :-D

Im glad someone took over!!!

Can i be put down for 16lbs please?

not sure if I will do it but hey thats why its called a challenge!

I wanna lose 2 stone (that includes the 13lbs of water i've put on in the last few days which should be off in a week or so)! Day 1 of cambridge all over again today!

Ummm 14lbs for me? I know that sounds low due to my weight loss so far but I'm not stupid - I know that it will slow down. So 14lbs a week for June would make me very happy! x

Niamh

Hi Hun, Thanks for doing this. May challenge really helped me.

I am going for 20lbs again. Cant see it happening but am going to aim for it anyway. Need to keep motivated. :D

Niamh xxx

Can you put me down for 12 pounds please.x

I'm aiming for 18lbs this month. Probably over ambitious but id love to be 12st something for my 40th birthday at the beginning of july.
So yep..put me down for 18lbs .

Theresa6

Silver Member
Put me down for 14lb pls! Im hopeful for more as my 1st week should be good but 14lb is as good a goal as any!

hiya ive flunked again so can ye take me off the june challange please im going to try slimming world and see how i go with that but good luck everyone my head just isnt in the right place at the mo for tfr