June new starters join here

I started CD SS yesterday and would love to get support and motivation from others at a similar stage. Day 2 today and Ive been really struggling, especially with throwing up this morning :-(

Fairy dust have you tried splitting your shakes into two meals do you have 6 a day? This can help. Also I add a little extra water and lots of ice... I nearly vommed the first day but they do get better x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Fairy dust have you tried splitting your shakes into two meals do you have 6 a day? This can help. Also I add a little extra water and lots of ice... I nearly vommed the first day but they do get better x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Didn't realise you could split the shakes - what do you do just use half the powder? Not sure what made me throw up as I hadn't started my first shake, I'd had a black tea and I think it was just my bodies way of adjusting to the lack of carbs and dairy (and everything else too lol)....hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

Hi guys I always add extra water to my shakes as I find them quite sweet and gloopey. I also split mine up which I find helps as I have just 3 packs a day I think a whole shake can sometimes shock my tummy and make me feel a little sick

fairydust81 said:
Didn't realise you could split the shakes - what do you do just use half the powder? Not sure what made me throw up as I hadn't started my first shake, I'd had a black tea and I think it was just my bodies way of adjusting to the lack of carbs and dairy (and everything else too lol)....hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

Yea just use half the powder you can't make the whole pack up and just save half as once it's made you need to drink it within 15mins x

Yea just use half the powder you can't make the whole pack up and just save half as once it's made you need to drink it within 15mins x

Brilliant I'll try that tomorrow, think I'll find it easier having 6 portions rather than 3, they are very gloopy and I think with my weak gag reflex that really didn't help.

fairydust81 said:
Brilliant I'll try that tomorrow, think I'll find it easier having 6 portions rather than 3, they are very gloopy and I think with my weak gag reflex that really didn't help.

Haha oh dear bless you. Do you just have the shakes or soups and porridge aswel?

laura86 said:
Haha oh dear bless you. Do you just have the shakes or soups and porridge aswel?

I have been having a mixture of the three everyday, although don't like the texture of the porridge, reminds me of baby food. Liked the chilli soup but wasn't keen on the tomato soup bleugh....too powdery

I've not had any porridge or the chilli soup gonna get some tomorrow when I weigh in. I agree with the tomato soup I had to pour it down the sink. Yuk.

Just had 2nd weigh in and another 6lb loss so that makes 14lb in 2 weeks - I'm a very happy bunny!

with the shakes I use a little more water and always suck through a straw, makes it alot easier to go down!

sarahj16 said:
Just had 2nd weigh in and another 6lb loss so that makes 14lb in 2 weeks - I'm a very happy bunny!

with the shakes I use a little more water and always suck through a straw, makes it alot easier to go down!

Huge well done, that's an amazing loss, 1 stone in two weeks. I've had a better day today (day 3), had apple and cinnamon porridge which helped to keep me full most of the morning, then had the leek and potato soup at lunchtime which I really enjoyed and just starting to feel hungry now so trying to decide what to have.....tempted to have the choc mint hot.

laura86 said:
Well done that's great :) I've had my first weigh in today and lost 8lb :) yay

Well done Laura, great loss. Can't wait for my first WI on Monday

I'm feeling more motivated everytime I see someone with a great first loss. I'm not expecting a lot or my first WI as I don't have a lot o lose, but even if I can lose 2lbs I'll be happy :)

Hi all

I started yesterday on SS, not doing to badly at all so far, but still got a long long way to go. Starting weight was 87.8kg and I wanna get down to 55kg.

Just wondering if anyone else kept it quiet from family and friends.

I've started so many diets, I don't want to tell anyone until they see the weight coming off. But how did you go excusing yourselves from dinners, lunches etc. my brother keeps looking at me funny, cause when I go over to mum's house ( which is 4-5 days a week), I walk straight to the kitchen and find food and start eating, now I'm walking in the house with a bottle of water.

Hello :)

Im a newbie too! Lol!

Benn on Sole Source for three days now, start weight of 14 stone 7lb, goal is to get back to 10 stone, but will see how I feel at 11 then go from there!

Good luck to everyone doing this drastic, yet amazing diet! I'm soooooo excited about seeing some results, may only be day 3, but onwards and upwards :) Xx

Well done Laura, that's brilliant for your first week :)

Hello fellow June starters, first weigh in today and 11lbs off - next hurdle the magic stone

Back