jusr registered, will it get better?

hi
well done you thats a fab loss!:D
don't worry about the blood pressure too much, i'm glad mine is lower as i'll soon be able to ditch the meds!
keep up the good work
p.s i'm loving the variety so finding it much easier

hi
well done you thats a fab loss!:D
don't worry about the blood pressure too much, i'm glad mine is lower as i'll soon be able to ditch the meds!
keep up the good work
p.s i'm loving the variety so finding it much easier

I think I would have found it really hard without the variety - it is hard enough without a lack of choice of shakes on top. I am sure you appreciate them all the more for it.

Well done Moon, thats a great loss.

Well done that's great

hey moon how you doing? :wave_cry: all good i hope
i'm struggling a bit at the mo but will hopefully find some energy & positivity to carry on soon, i'm just a bit fed up of feeling hungry & tired again, thought that was over with when i reached ketosis the first week:cry:
i've just had a peek at a thread with amazing inspiration, someone has lost almost half her body weight..a whopping 10stone! amazing or what!!
here's hoping it gives me a kick up the jaxy & motivates me again

hey moon how you doing? :wave_cry: all good i hope
i'm struggling a bit at the mo but will hopefully find some energy & positivity to carry on soon, i'm just a bit fed up of feeling hungry & tired again, thought that was over with when i reached ketosis the first week:cry:
i've just had a peek at a thread with amazing inspiration, someone has lost almost half her body weight..a whopping 10stone! amazing or what!!
here's hoping it gives me a kick up the jaxy & motivates me again

I know how you feel - I feel the same. I'm a bit snappy with people at the moment. I just haven't got much patience. :badmood::flamingmad: :grumble: :rant2:

I feel really worn out. I started feeling faint last week at certain points in the day and though I haven't fainted I feel like my energy is really sapped. I don't know how people do this diet AND exercise without collapsing! :eek: :confused:

I feel so down at the moment about it - it feels like I am punishing myself for letting myself get so fat. :whoopass::whip: :boohoo:I know the truth is I am doing this as it is supposed to be a way of loosing weight quicker than other ways and I need to see results or I get depressed and give up. And I have a significant amount to lose so this is probably the only relliable (?) way of doing it in a lesser amount of time.

I don't want to be fat any more.

I have to retrain myself to eat healthily and not rely on food to cheer me up when I am down. This will pass for both of us and hopefully we will have the healthier bodies we are working for in the future. :bighug:

I know how you feel - I feel the same. I'm a bit snappy with people at the moment. I just haven't got much patience. :badmood::flamingmad: :grumble: :rant2:

I feel really worn out. I started feeling faint last week at certain points in the day and though I haven't fainted I feel like my energy is really sapped. I don't know how people do this diet AND exercise without collapsing! :eek: :confused:

I feel so down at the moment about it - it feels like I am punishing myself for letting myself get so fat. :whoopass::whip: :boohoo:I know the truth is I am doing this as it is supposed to be a way of loosing weight quicker than other ways and I need to see results or I get depressed and give up. And I have a significant amount to lose so this is probably the only relliable (?) way of doing it in a lesser amount of time.

I don't want to be fat any more.

I have to retrain myself to eat healthily and not rely on food to cheer me up when I am down. This will pass for both of us and hopefully we will have the healthier bodies we are working for in the future. :bighug:
yes know exactly where your coming from with that... snap
lots of people have said the 3rd week is a hard one so i'm hanging on to that!
at my last weigh-in they said "you can resume exercise now"..i laughed & said i'd been swimming several times already! she didn't look very happy & gave me a lecture about my body needing to adjust to 400 calories a day.... maybe if they had told me to start with that i shouldn't exercise in the begining i would of behaved eh!
wish i had that energy now, i feel worse than i did before & keep asking myself if i really want to do this?? the answer is NO but like you said, i don't want to be fat & i want/need the quick fix so i don't give up!

fingers crossed we'll get through the rough patch.. we did before!

You are both doing so well, 10lb in two weeks is great. I have 1st WI on Sat am, and am hoping for a good loss. I've stuck to it 100% but reading your posts realise I may not be drinking enough water, I will try to drink a bit more before Sat, but am worried that I wont have a good loss, and then lose my motivation. Aaagghh if it's not one thing, it's another!

Just do your best - that is all any of us can do. Had a meal situation today. Had to sit and watch others eat nice food. There were a few moments I felt deprived and wanted to cry! The smell of cooking food was good - I had to stick to the plan though. I had my shake and lots of fizzy water. I got through it.

It isn't easy but it is possible.

You are both doing so well, 10lb in two weeks is great. I have 1st WI on Sat am, and am hoping for a good loss. I've stuck to it 100% but reading your posts realise I may not be drinking enough water, I will try to drink a bit more before Sat, but am worried that I wont have a good loss, and then lose my motivation. Aaagghh if it's not one thing, it's another!
congratulations on taking that big step, like moon said "it's hard but possible", i found drinking enough water harder than not actually eating!
try not to lose hope & get hung up on weight numbers (easier said than done) good luck

Just do your best - that is all any of us can do. Had a meal situation today. Had to sit and watch others eat nice food. There were a few moments I felt deprived and wanted to cry! The smell of cooking food was good - I had to stick to the plan though. I had my shake and lots of fizzy water. I got through it.

It isn't easy but it is possible.
ooow the smell of food is a killer! :cry: the bakery sections in supermarkets make my knees wobble lol
i've had to dig really deep this week to stick it out but just about hanging in there!
got my 3rd weigh-in tommorrow, not holding much hope of a good loss as i know i've no where near managed to drink enough water this week but by the looks of other members stats it usually weigns off anyway

hi ladies, firstly it looks like i forgot to say well done to moonagedaydream for getting through that tricky situation, sorry i meant to!

well i only had a 3.5lb loss this week but i'm still happy as it took me past my first stone lost on lipotrim in just 3 weeks :wow:
i'm actually quite chuffed with myself for getting through another whole week of self inflicted torture lol, i could so easily of given up several times in the last few days, i was feeling very emotional & drained.
hope you are all doing ok & wish you luck with your weigh-ins

That's great, well done :553: I like your description of 'self inflicted torture' so true! I tried the chicken soup tonight and actually liked it - either my taste buds are just deperate for something savoury, or I've been brain washed :d'oh:
WI tomorow, so fingers crossed (and well done again or sticking with it)

That's great, well done :553: I like your description of 'self inflicted torture' so true! I tried the chicken soup tonight and actually liked it - either my taste buds are just deperate for something savoury, or I've been brain washed :d'oh:

Hi there. I am ok today. Just been having a relaxing time the last couple of days. I have tried to make sure I drink enough water but I think I need to use the fibre powder as I have odd days where I have trouble going!

I have to travel back home to get to the chemist tomorrow - I am trying not to get too worked up about the weigh in. I have done my best this week and that is al I can do.

Well done alz4jono!

Hopefully we can all do this a day at a time and get through the worst, get to a healthy weight and keep it healthy.

thank you :girlpower:
good luck tommorrow i'm sure you've done great

Hi there. I am ok today. Just been having a relaxing time the last couple of days. I have tried to make sure I drink enough water but I think I need to use the fibre powder as I have odd days where I have trouble going!

I have to travel back home to get to the chemist tomorrow - I am trying not to get too worked up about the weigh in. I have done my best this week and that is al I can do.

Well done alz4jono!

Hopefully we can all do this a day at a time and get through the worst, get to a healthy weight and keep it healthy.
i asked about the fibresure today & they said i'm prob better off using senakot or any other senna brand but also said it's another sign of not enough fluids!
best of luck to both of you for tommorrow

i asked about the fibresure today & they said i'm prob better off using senakot or any other senna brand but also said it's another sign of not enough fluids!
best of luck to both of you for tommorrow

I thought it was probably a sign of not enough fluids. I think I find it easier to drink water/fluids some days than others. I am trying! :sick0019:

I've been told to up my water intake and go to the doctors to check up my low blood pressure.

I lost 4 lbs this week - so I have lost exactly 1 stone in 3 weeks (so we have both managed to reach our first stone in 3 weeks). I am amazed. :bunnydance:

I do hope I can continue on this but if the doctor gets worried I suppose I will have to come off it - I shall see what they say. I have had problems with being deficient in B12 earlier this year and had to have injections at the doctors - this may be another possibility.

Back