jusr registered, will it get better?

well done
i also find it easier to drink more water some days more than others!
it IS totally amazing how fast it comes off although i have to admit i still feel its a high price to pay sometimes :-/
i really hope all goes well at the drs for you & that its ok for you to carry on
i asked the chemist how to go about an upcoming event that includes a three course meal, i thought she would talk about doing the re-feed thing & then start again but to my suprise she said to just eat the meal then carry on!! .. i'm not altogether sure this is good advice but don't really know who to ask for a second opinion? it's not for another six weeks so i'm trying not to stress about it & hopefully i'll have a better idea of how far i want to travel on this journey by then
keep up the good work & enjoy the reward

Strange that chemist said that, :hmm:it seems to contradict all advice on here??

Good luck with the low blood pressure problem :fingerscrossed:

I Went for WI today, and have lost 12 lb!!! I was gobsmacked :banana dancer: and although realise most is water, am still chuffed. Gives me motivation to carry on though, and here goes another week!

Thank you both for the support so far xx

Well done, Failedatdietsfor15years!! :)

That's a fantastic loss. Good luck for your next week and weigh-in. :)

Strange that chemist said that, :hmm:it seems to contradict all advice on here??

Good luck with the low blood pressure problem :fingerscrossed:

I Went for WI today, and have lost 12 lb!!! I was gobsmacked :banana dancer: and although realise most is water, am still chuffed. Gives me motivation to carry on though, and here goes another week!

Thank you both for the support so far xx
WOWZERS that's awesome, well done you! i'm really pleased for you :) what a great incentive to carry on!
yes you're right the advice i was given does totally contradict what seems to be the right way to do it, that was my concern, i'm thinking of contacting the lipotrim website & asking their advice just to double check as i really don't want to jepardise what i've achieved so far.
congratulations on your amazing loss, enjoy your victory you've earned it :)

great weight losses everyone, keep it up xx

hello ladies, how are you all doing??
i hope the miserable bank holiday weather didn't dampen your resolve
i'm still hanging in there although i must say i'm feeling hungry again this week! if i space my shakes out right i can get through every day
i've got a 5am start tommorrow & have to drive 40 miles on an empty tummy, i know it doesn't sound far but believe me it feels like 400 when your hungry!
hope your all doing ok x

I had a restful bank holiday. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get my blood pressure checked and talk to the doctor about the Lipotrim. I don't want to come off it if I have a choice - not because I love the shakes, but because I want to continue losing weight at a faster rate than with a food diet if possible.

I managed to drink 1 litre of water on my way to work this morning and am trying to make sure I drink lots throughout the day.

I don't drive but I know I don't feel very energetic on this diet - particularly if I am due a shake.

I am taking 1 teaspoon of the fibre powder in water each day to try to make sure I don't get constipated too.

Hi all, happy Tuesday???:peep:(though it is so late, I really mean Wednesday now)

Resolve strong and seem to be going well up to now. I've started having my shakes warm, the chocolate one makes a lovely hot chocolate, and the vanilla with coffee heated up makes a nice frothy coffee - I hope I am allowed to heat them up and I'm not falling foul of the strict rules :angel09: (being such an innocent of course . . . .) :8855:and I am drinking fizzy water too. Anything that makes a nice change is good with me.

Alz4jono, good luck with your long drive tomorrow, and well done for sticking with it, even when you feel like giving up.

Moonagedaydream, I really hope all is well at Drs tomorrow, we'll keep our fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: for you.

Noitulove and Dizzy1968, I hope you are hanging in too . . . ???

Hope to hear from everyone tomorrow xx :wavey: Until then, be good!

Hi all, happy Tuesday???:peep:(though it is so late, I really mean Wednesday now)

Resolve strong and seem to be going well up to now. I've started having my shakes warm, the chocolate one makes a lovely hot chocolate, and the vanilla with coffee heated up makes a nice frothy coffee - I hope I am allowed to heat them up and I'm not falling foul of the strict rules :angel09: (being such an innocent of course . . . .) :8855:and I am drinking fizzy water too. Anything that makes a nice change is good with me.

Alz4jono, good luck with your long drive tomorrow, and well done for sticking with it, even when you feel like giving up.

Moonagedaydream, I really hope all is well at Drs tomorrow, we'll keep our fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: for you.

Noitulove and Dizzy1968, I hope you are hanging in too . . . ???

Hope to hear from everyone tomorrow xx :wavey: Until then, be good!

Hiya, yes still with you, and still sticking with it, all be it only just some days! I am now the smallest I have been for about 5 years, which feels great, over those last 5 years i have managed about 2 stone off with a food diet, and then back on again, as i am the definition of a yo yo dieter grrrrrr, BUT feel that as its coming off so quickly this time I may just get a lot further than i have for a very long time, when i get to my first goal of 11 stone it will prob be the first time in about 10 years lol , hope everyone doing great and surviving, thats all we can ask really xx

Failedatdietsfor15years! - I was just saying to my mum last week that the chocolate would probably be good heated up. I may try it some time!

The doctor had never heard of the diet before. I don't think she was impressed with just 3 shakes and no food. But she could see I had lost weight/weighed me. She said my BP is always on the low side and it was higher than last saturday. She said it is normal. I didn't bother talking about the dizzy feelings/backache as she doesn't seem to know anything about the diet and didn't want to give me any advice on it other than "if you find you are harming your health then you must stop." So I am going to stick with it for now and drink more water. I have had at least 1 litre already today. :)

hello all,
moonagedaydream .. i'm quite suprised your dr hasn't heard of it & i'm sorry they couldn't be more helpful or supportive but good on you for sticking at it even though you have concerns

failedatdietsfor15years! .. i haven't tried the shakes warm yet as i'm worried if i like the choc warm it might be so nice it makes me want nice bad things lol, i'm told the vanilla with coffee in makes a nice latte but i don't like coffee so can't try it & i won't try them made into mousse incase there too nice aswell & maybe not as filling as the liquid (yeh i'm a fuss wuss lol)

dizzy1968 .. well done that's an amazing loss so far, i look forward to hearing you've reached your next goal

noitulove .. your doing amazingly well .. insirational p.s i joined your september challeng :p

i'm hanging in there but can't honestly say i'm enjoying the journey, i had a situation yesterday where i took my 3 grandsons to one of these play/funhouse places after paying a hefty admission fee (including for myself to supervise them) i ordered food for them & purchased water for myself to make my shake up, i was then loudly & abruptly confronted by a teenage member of staff yelling at me that i can't consume my shake in there as there's a "no picnic" policy!! i explained i had purchased the water from THEM & that it wasn't a normal milkshake but a food replacement drink & in my opinionin shouldn't be made an issue & that it could possibly be viewed as a sort of medication that provides my neccessary nutriants whilst i'm on TFR! .. i was not only completely humiliated that the scene had drawn an audience & invaded my privacy i was then told very harshly that i either dispose it or leave!!! mortified springs to mind !!
p.s my defiant side kicked into gear so i stood outside the entrance & drank my shake lol
good luck to all & hope you have a good week

Hi ladies,
I'm completley new to this site and Lipotrim!! So if I don't post this right I apologise now!! Ive just started day two and apart from feeling a little hungry it's not going too bad, I imagine this is going to get worse over the next couple of days!! Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone know if you take paracetemol on this.
Thanks, and well done reading this thread is encouraging me on

Dorothy, yes you can, try and get the non coated ones though, and really good luck, I have up n down days, some days much easier than others, some i could stab someone without a thought for the food they have in their mouth!
And Alz OMG what a nightmare, I would have been mortified, maybe try the dreaded flapjacks for such occasion? that way you could just sneakily snack on it from your handbag? So silly of them when you had explained AND bought the water from them, so if you had bought the water to take paracetamol? is that picnicking? such idiots and jobsworths about sometimes grrrrrrr

Welcome DorothyR
congratulations on taking that 1st big step :553:
as dizzy says go for the non coated ones!
as you say it might get worse before it gets better but i promise it's only for a few days, if you can stick the 1st week you'll be ok afterwards, infact you'll be delighted at the amazing amount of weight loss :)
good luck for your 1st week & i look forward to hearing how you get on.

Dizzy yes it was a nightmare, unfortunately i can't try the flapjacks as both varietys contain peanuts!(although some would say thats a lucky escape lol ) but yes i agree it would be easier to get away with
p.s i have to admit to having a good chuckle at your "i could stab someone without a thought for the food in their mouth!" comment :break_diet:i can SOoo relate to that lol

Allie x

Allie & Bev - Thank you both for coming back to me, its good to know, I might have had to brave the headaches (if that was the case someone would definatley have been stabbed!!! ha)

I'm just going to take each day at a time and fingers crossed this one is the one for me (god knows I've tried every other diet going)

Well done on the amazing weigh losses, and good luck for this week

Dorothy x

alz4jono - that treatment is outrageous. Good on you for getting through it even though it was embarrassing.

I got the feeling my doctor doesn't approve of total food replacement diets. She said they refer people to dieticians. That's all well and good but I get demotivated from losing so little when I try to eat healthy. I want to lose as much as possible in as short a time as safely possible and ensure I eat healthy from then on. I think if I am slim that will be motivation to try to eat well in future - when you get fat you feel like nothing makes any difference...I really want to look slimmer and healthier and fit in nice clothes. I want to feel/be healthier.

People say I look better already so I am finding that a motivation to keep going.

The first week is definitely the hardest so for all the new people on here - keep going if you can. :)

Dorothy, I am with you there, I am like a diet guru without the results te he! I know how to do every diet there is, I know how to lose weight and how to stay slim, I know what i should and shouldnt eat,etc etc etc, what i am rubbish at is the practical side! But, fingers crossed, Lipotrim has been a revelation to me, the more the weight comes of FAST the more i want off and the more i want to keep it off, i truly think its the speed and control that is making it right for me, no grey areas of "oh if i have this now then tomorrow i will cut out such and such to make up for it"

And Alz, I am terrible sometimes, but at least i am honest lol, my hubs has to go and eat somewhere else some days, when he walks into the room with food and i snarl, he backs away and goes and eats else where. Other days I can cook for him quite happily. There are no takeaways ordered in our house, I would kill someone, my husband isnt allowed to drink wine, once again thats a stabbing offence, he can have a beer, thats a non stabbing offence, etc etc etc, luckily my girls n hubs are very supportive and are really helping me on this journey..........hmmmmmm OR they are frightened of the consequence???? lol xx

noitulove .. your doing amazingly well .. insirational p.s i joined your september challeng :p

Aww, thank you. :) I'm very glad that you joined the September Challenge. Would be nice to have a few more people join by Sunday as we'll be starting with our losses on Monday.

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you yesterday. I'm guessing it was Jump as I know there's one in Plymouth. There's one just down the road from us (Cardiff) where I take my daughter every few weeks. It is very pricey in the school holidays. :( It costs me and my 17 month old daughter £8.60 to get in but when the children have gone back to school it only costs us £3.00. I always worry when I'm there whether they'll tell me off about my water that I bring (as I usually bring a bottle with tap water from home), but it hasn't happened yet. I have Social Anxiety and always worry about any kind of situation that could happen when I'm out, especially if it draws attention to me, so I sympathise with you. I'm pretty sure that someone higher up would have seen the sense in what you were saying and let you get on with it!

Hello DorothyR! :) Welcome to the forum and to Lipotrim. I hope you feel all right for the rest of your first week and very good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

Back