Just 2 things for a newbie lol

JonnyWopper

Just started 5th day in. Doing well only had the stuff consultant gave me 4 packs a day. But just 2 things I want to ask.
1st thing I can't stop drinking water I must be doing 8l plus a day I have to stop myself from drinking it.
2nd thing I just got a very runny nose.
Any solution would be welcome???

I drink more than they say too but 8L really is too much you can upset your salt balance with that much. I have a 750ml bottle and I have one with each product (only have 3) and then 1-2 extra ones in the day. Maybe you should keep a track of exactly what you are drinking?

Runny nose-tissue!? Ive No magic solutions for that sorry!

Well done for doing first 5 days I'm on day 8 and had a massive craving for a Chinese but managed not to crack :)

Make sure you don't drink too much water, too much is bad for you, I drink about 3.5L a day (Inc green tea)

I have also had a really runny nose! But tissue is the only answer I'm afraid :)

Lol I do keep track of all I drink but it was unreal what was happening, I was necking litre after litre and I just couldn't stop lol
don't mention Chinese I love it lol
I was exspecting it to be a bit tougher but it's fine tbh.
I'm working away as an engineer on a big site down London so it's quite physical. But I don't feel light headed or fatigued. Just feel full of beans. Hopefully 1st weigh in goes well on Saturday.

Good luck for Saturday :)

Back