Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just 2 things for a newbie lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JonnyWopper, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

Diet:
    The almighty Cambridge Diet
    Just started 5th day in. Doing well only had the stuff consultant gave me 4 packs a day. But just 2 things I want to ask.
    1st thing I can't stop drinking water I must be doing 8l plus a day I have to stop myself from drinking it.
    2nd thing I just got a very runny nose.
    Any solution would be welcome???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smc9009

smc9009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    I drink more than they say too but 8L really is too much you can upset your salt balance with that much. I have a 750ml bottle and I have one with each product (only have 3) and then 1-2 extra ones in the day. Maybe you should keep a track of exactly what you are drinking?

Runny nose-tissue!? Ive No magic solutions for that sorry!

Well done for doing first 5 days I'm on day 8 and had a massive craving for a Chinese but managed not to crack :)

4. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Make sure you don't drink too much water, too much is bad for you, I drink about 3.5L a day (Inc green tea)

I have also had a really runny nose! But tissue is the only answer I'm afraid :)

5. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

Diet:
    The almighty Cambridge Diet
    Lol I do keep track of all I drink but it was unreal what was happening, I was necking litre after litre and I just couldn't stop lol
    don't mention Chinese I love it lol
    I was exspecting it to be a bit tougher but it's fine tbh.
    I'm working away as an engineer on a big site down London so it's quite physical. But I don't feel light headed or fatigued. Just feel full of beans. Hopefully 1st weigh in goes well on Saturday.

6. smc9009

smc9009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    Good luck for Saturday :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.