Just a wee Question ...........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by IrishLaura, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My OH is looking to go on LT, I think a month would do him, if I am honest, but I feel there is a slight problem.

His Work!!

He works 4 12 hour shifts every week, two weeks of days and then two weeks of nights, and come the night shift he really struggles as it is.

Anyone else on these type of shifts?? Or know anyone who is and is/was on LT??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Laura x x

Last edited: 8 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I wasn 12hr shifts my first time on LT. I don't see what the problem is? Why would it be any harder? In fact the days your in work it is easy. You just keep busy. Days at home are harder.

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with sara4 I find it a lot easier when i'm at work and occupied

5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    it depends if he has a physical job, if he does and is worried about hunger, feeling faint etc, then start LT the end of one shift so he has a few days to get into ketosis before work.

Personally i really struggled the first week, and would advise people to try and get a few days rest at the start, either days off or annual leave.

what does he do?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.