Just an idea

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Would it be possible to have a sticky for major supermarkets, ie Asda, Morrisons, Tesco etc.

We could then list any free food or low syn bargains at these stores and people could check the store they go to at a glance?

Thats a good idea but I just stick any supermarket deals and stuff in 'old favs and new idea'

If thats what you want we can but the only thing is if you have too many stickys they kind of defeat their purpose and you cant find things in them lol

The faves thread is a great place to add them though

Yes that sounds like a great idea. Im always up for new ideas.
Im sure we could add posts from previous threads as i have included loads over the last few months.

Ruthy xxx

Yes that sounds like a great idea. Im always up for new ideas.
Im sure we could add posts from previous threads as i have included loads over the last few months.

Ruthy xxx

Thanks Ruthy - I just thought people could look on the sticky for their preferred supermarket before they do their weekly shop and check what bargains are to be had:D

United trekkie, Have you looked at the stickys that are all ready in place in our part of the forum? we have been striving for a while to help each other, and the New ideas sticky, was made to help each of us have an easier SW journey, there is a lot of info in there already, admittedly deals change on a weekly basis sometimes, so if you have more to add, they are more than welcome, :)

Back