• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just back from WI , 3 stone down in 8 weeks

G: 12st0lb
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I did it ! 3 stone gone since the 24th March and as you can see from all the above cheezzey grins, I am over the moon!
Still got another 4 stones to go, but hey, its nearly half way there isnt it?

Never thought I'd see this day! Gonna treat myself to a massage I think.

Oh and just mamaged to shke off the wretched flu as well so all in a really good day.
love
Carole:party0049:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
It is a great diet isn't it!!

Well done indeed!!

You'll be slim before you blink.

Mike

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
Amazing loss!

Congratulations! I was about the same at week 8 and I lost almost 5st in Foundation - Go You!

scareypeanuts

Just one day at a time
I want to do it, I want to do it.....

Well done....I hope that i can do the same that would be FANTASTIC
x

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Carole, well done - that is brilliant .... the rest will soon be gone!

Cath

G: 12st0lb
And the icing on the cake (oops!) I bought my first pair of jeans today for about 10 years and they were a size 18! OMG! Never , ever thought I would wear size 18 jeans.
I bought them in a nice dark colour and they are bootcut, I then went mad and bought a lovey trendy size smock 18 top in lovely gren patterns and I feel young again!
Really buzzing , everybody suddenly noticeing and say ing I look fab! I know I'm still a fat person , but I dont know how to explain this , I feel 'normal' whatever that is, becuase after only being able to shop in Evans for so long and being limited to what looked Ok in size 24 I feel like I am free to shop in 'normal ' shops for clothes, so liberating!

I am flying now and so happy , it really is worthwhile and I can actually see a time when I will be slim now. It can be a reality not just a dream I had more or less given up on over the many many years I have been Obese. I hope this will inspire others to think it can be a reality for them too.
Love and thanks to you all
Carole

Sez

has started again!!
Excuse me but"I know I'm still a fat person" is just not good enough. Ok, so you amy be a bit bigger than some others, but you ARE a slim person, you have proven that by your amazing loss so far!! You are just well wrapped at the mo! Never think of yourself as fat, its a blanket term that doesnt begin to cover all the whys and wherefore's of us foodies!

RE the jeans : I so know where you are coming from on that one. My size 18 were so loose on me that I got some 16's last week and did I feel fab!!!

Keep it up!!

xx

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
Love reading stories like this

Yahaaaay!
So well done Carole this is so inspiring and it has spurred others to write about their weight loss too - which I loooove!
Had a dose of the blues and the munchies were beckoning last night so went to bed early with a glass of water (wanted a glass of something else though :sigh:).
Now just to make it all worth while I come on here and get the proof that it will all be worth it soon.
Thanks everyone for sharing all this .......:grouphugg: