just been out for dinner...

daisydoll

Gold Member
...and not eaten a thing!

Im really pleased with myself. It was family 70th birthday and I didn't want to tell anyone, too much hassle.

so i didn't have a starter or pudding, had a main course - gave some to kids, lots to hubby and just pushed the rest around my plate - no one noticed.

excellent!

did feel a bit guilty, but don't care!

daisy x

Well done daisydoll, thats what i did when i went out for my nieces 18th! We can do this cant we? We even have going out sorted now!!

Im Per Ess Ive!!! Very proud of you!

Go you :D we regularly go out for meals and I find it so much easier not eating when I'm out than when I'm in BUT everyone knows I'm doing it.

Keep going loser ;)

Emma xXx

Well done you!! :D

I can sympathise, I went ice skating tonight with a couple of mates, after we all went to a w*ffle house and ohhh they looked so yum but I just had a black tea and was fine really. Told myself it was quite late to be eating anyways as it was after 9:30pm!

Anyway not to make this about me, you did brilliantly well in not giving in and having some!

Well done Daisy

isn't it a surprise to realise that no-one is really interested in what anyone else is doing? and we worry so much about how to handle these things.
It'll get somuch easier now you've had that experience.

:)

Well done Daisy - and PB

I'm about to go out in 1/2 hr for a 70th celebration lunch. Though everyone knows I'm not eating so will be content with a pint of soda water.

Well Done DD. Suprisingly easy isn't it? I had a similar experience - ordered a pizza and fed it to the kids :D. No one noticed I didn't eat a thing.

We are all so self-absorbed and believe that others are aware of our every action. It's just not true. What a revelation. Makes me feel so much better to realise that. No more worries now huh?

...and not eaten a thing!

Im really pleased with myself. It was family 70th birthday and I didn't want to tell anyone, too much hassle.

so i didn't have a starter or pudding, had a main course - gave some to kids, lots to hubby and just pushed the rest around my plate - no one noticed.

excellent!

did feel a bit guilty, but don't care!

daisy x

Well done Daisy

I share your view i cant be bothered to explain either these days, too many questions and too many raised eyebrows accompanied with making you feel guily for nto eating.

So i just say sorry i have eaten already or im going dinner later myself ;)

Back