Just been to the Chinese takeaway...

lunar jim

Gold Member
For my mum! I got nothing :D

It was funny, when I walked in they were 'where have you been, haven't seen you in ages' (which speaks volumes in itself...), then long pause as I'm being studied... 'you've lost loads of weight!' I told them I'd lost nearly five stone and of course we were then off onto the diet talk. It was funny because there was some obviously fit guy in there, and he was of course earwigging, and he was pulling that blokey, stick bottom lip out 'I'm impressed' face lol

Smelled flippin' lovely in the shop though...

Oh, and just for my regular TMI moment, my nipple is bloody sore after I had the skin tag sliced off it earlier. *really* bloody sore :(

Oo well done! That really is Chinese torture.

And, erm, sorry to hear about your nipple. I'm not sure I should be talking about another man's nipple - I am a married woman you know! :D

Hi! I must admit I read the headline that you'd typed and my heart sank - I thought you had been tempted and given in! so glad that you resisted. Very impressed you managed to go into a chinese without buying something for yourself (and I thought I had strong willpower!!) :)

I lurrrrrrrrrrrve the smell of chinese takeaways my fave :D

Did you stick your head in the bag and SNIIIIIIIIF?

Oo well done! That really is Chinese torture.

And, erm, sorry to hear about your nipple. I'm not sure I should be talking about another man's nipple - I am a married woman you know! :D

I'd let you have a look, but it's just got a big plaster slapped over it :p

Ah, you're such a tease ;)

Hi! I must admit I read the headline that you'd typed and my heart sank - I thought you had been tempted and given in! so glad that you resisted. Very impressed you managed to go into a chinese without buying something for yourself (and I thought I had strong willpower!!) :)

Sorry Banafell, 'twas deliberate ;)

When you want the plaster off....Give me a shout!!! I love little mini-torture moments like that :p

*rriiiippppppppppp* - brings tears to a glass eye! LOLOL

I love walking past the chinese and inhaling the luverly aromas. Its my own brand of mental torture. I spend most nights baking fattening cakes - which i take to work!.... delightful.

I wonder if you smell it enough, it will make you feel full! :rolleyes:

anni
xxxxxxxxx

When you want the plaster off....Give me a shout!!! I love little mini-torture moments like that :p

*rriiiippppppppppp* - brings tears to a glass eye! LOLOL

I love walking past the chinese and inhaling the luverly aromas. Its my own brand of mental torture. I spend most nights baking fattening cakes - which i take to work!.... delightful.

I wonder if you smell it enough, it will make you feel full! :rolleyes:

anni
xxxxxxxxx

I swear I could almost feel that :eek:

I do a lot of cooking for the kids at home, for their tea. But the worst 'aroma' moment for me recently was driving past our local Warburtons bakery with the window down. It's basically a huge industrial bread-making machine with a door for lorryloads of ingredients at one end and a door for lorryloads of bread at the other (sort of), and the smell when they're baking is just fabulous...

Skin tags ouch! I love Chinese food, duck in plum sauce oh my god. You have some willpower dude!

mmmmmm chinese! :)

I think I might have eaten just one slice of water chestnut, just so I didn't feel left out, lol! :D

(I know skin tag removal is sore - my friend had a load of little ones removed from her neck, thinking it was going to be a walk in the park. She had it done in her lunch hour assuming she'd be OK to go back to work afterwards - they took one look at her white face and gritted teeth, and sent her straight home! She said it was so painful, she was nearly sick - but WELL worth it afterwards! :eek: :))

Back