Just being a little nosey!!

Not really. We've just finished decorating out bedroom so I am ironing our new curtains and bedding.

Tomorrow night we have my brother in laws 40th party so I will be out then.

x

As long as you don't blame me for starting you on the path of frustration ....... click on the Arcade link on the dark blue bar at the top of this page. A list of popular games are on the right hand side & Connect 2 is there. It's a timed game where you have to find matching pairs of kitchen bits & bobs. If you imagine a straight line from an item - it has to cross the path of the identical item with nothing blocking their route (if that makes sense). Simple things and all that :beam:

Not much tonight, might put a film on later. Tomorrow I have a wee party at a friends as the ghost hunt series we filmed is going to be on youtube :)

As long as you don't blame me for starting you on the path of frustration ....... click on the Arcade link on the dark blue bar at the top of this page. A list of popular games are on the right hand side & Connect 2 is there. It's a timed game where you have to find matching pairs of kitchen bits & bobs. If you imagine a straight line from an item - it has to cross the path of the identical item with nothing blocking their route (if that makes sense). Simple things and all that :beam:

something tells me I may be about to lose alot of my life on this haha!!

1353b32a-e4fa-4d5a-a15e-f8af29362702

We have been working so up at 5.30 a.m. and knackered by the time we come home, so a nice SW meal of stir-fried chicken and mushrooms with lots of yummy spices like ginger and soy and chili, a lovely cup or 2 of fruit tea, I really like Strawberry, Raspberry and Cranberry and a night in front of the telly with an orgy of soaps and then Paul O' Grady.............boring...............not at all a really good chilling out night with my DH an our babes around us.

well i would not complain either if that was my night in :) sounds relaxing the only thing i would add is a hot soak in the bath and my jammies :) xxx

I would agree except it is so hot here it is a plunge in the pool and a wrap round instead of jim jams lol !!!

Hot baths and jim jams start around November.

I just spent 4 hours on a freezing cold beach tonight with a shovel & metal detector trying to find his car keys he lost. We didn't find them & I'm frozen to the bone lol. Oh and he went surfing on Wednesday and decided to bury them in the sand with a bottle half buried as a marker but someone kicked it away. What a numpty lol

lol oh dears :( have a nice hot cuppa and put your feet up now!!! shoulda had your jammies on the radiator for coming in (haha im sure my gran used to suggest that to everyone haha) even though i laugh there is nothing better :) hope you heat up soon xxx

i am new here, and have only been a SW member for 2 weks, lost 6 pound though! wahey! however, i love a drink! as i am sat here with a much deserved Vodka and diet coke! does it really make that much difference to stop?? its my vice and being on SW makes me feel like i have a problem!! help!!

Sadly, im working till 3am, so thats my night sorted! Flicking through sky in despair, i swear ive seen everything already!

i am new here, and have only been a SW member for 2 weks, lost 6 pound though! wahey! however, i love a drink! as i am sat here with a much deserved Vodka and diet coke! does it really make that much difference to stop?? its my vice and being on SW makes me feel like i have a problem!! help!!

heyy :D welcome :) me too only been going for 2 weeks too :) thats a brill weight loss hunni :) the way i look at it is you should never deprive yourself if you really want something have it because psychologically the more you say no im not allowed that the more you want it... if that makes sense if you have a wee drink just make sure and stick to light coloured spirits (lowest syns) and diet juice and try to count your syns or do flexi syns that way the day after you've had your wee splurge your right back on the diet again :) xx

Aww thank you weemz! i am doing so well at the food bit but god i do love a drink!! watching re-runs of come dine with me, and not hungry! (bonus!) How is everyone putting progress on their profiles by the way, i am sure that would give me a kick up the ricker!

ohhh i didn't read you were in spain ... oh im jealous i used to live in gran canaria :( the heat all year is amazinggg xx

How long did you you live there ???

What are the numbers and letters under your name ? Is it your prison number lol !!

Back