Just booked my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyliet

OMG!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!

Me and my fiance of 5 years have just booked our wedding!! :love047:

31st July 2010!! :) I cant stop grinning a huge ear to ear grin!!!

What a massive incentive to get to goal!!

Kylie xxx

wow congratulations! just looked at your weight loss amazing! im on my first day lol if i can just get through today il be happy :))

I have 1 stone 9 to lose in 8 weeks to get to my goal so fingers crossed I'll get there!! Stick with this diet! Its so hard and extremely testing but the results speak volumes!! This is my lowest weight in 6 years!! 3 babies in 3 years has played havoc with my body and weight! But thanks to CD I am on the long and winding road to recovery!! xxx

That's wonderful news - congratulations :)

Whhho well done. NOW, start a thread with all your wedding bits and your dress. I love looking at the dresses.

Thank you lovely ladies!! My dress is gonna be a big dilemma! Firstly I'm not sure when to start looking! Now or when I get to goal! And secondly, I dont want a traditional dress! Really want something quite 50's and knee length! And thirdly, wedding is going to be small (only 20 guests) and finally, I have next to no money!!! Just want to be a Mrs! Thats the most important thing for me! Marrying the love of my life and having the same name as my kiddies!! xxx

we have just booked ours too for 14th august .. and we too are only having a very small do , 26 guests .. just how I want it !!!!
It amazing what money you can save if you need to :) There are some amazing dresses on e bay .. a lot custom made in china for about £80 ( and I know someone who biought one and sold it for £250 after her wedding !!!) ... we have found some lovely rings on e bay we like .. titanium rather than gold for about £60 for both ..... and will last forever !!!
Hope you manage to get it all organised .. i am starting to worry a bit now as we too have no money saved and need to start !!!
Katie

You don't need money to have a fantastic wedding day!! congratulations on naming the day - you have done so well with your weight loss you deserve to really enjoy your dress - how exciting X

YAY for small weddings!!!!!

Ours was very private and small! our choice...and was the most beautiful day ever (8 yrs this july) I could talk to every guest and everyone felt comfortable :) My Dad asked us if we wanted a deposit for our first home or a huge wedding...... NO contest!!!! lol

You will have the most amazing day x

So glad there are some fans of small weddings on here!! Everyone we have told have been like "oh"! Nice!! 20 guests at the registry office then a meal after then hopefully a night in a nice hotel!! Dont get much "us" time with the kids (aged 4, 2 and 1)!

I have looked on ebay for my dress but think I am going to have a try on of some so then I no what style I am after! Its hard to buy blind - I have no idea if what I want will suit me!!

I am planning to spend about £500, thats my dress, my 2 girls dresses, a suit for my son, shoes for all 5 of us and my other half just wants a new shirt and tie!! I think we should be fine! :) Hope so!!

Good luck Katie!! Feels great finally having a date set doesnt it!! xxx

woohooo congratulations, youll look fab

My wedding party consisted of me, DH, and 2 witnesses. 3 if you included DS who was still in my tummy :D

Congratulations!

Back