JUst cooked...

foreverhope

Finding things soooo hard its my 24th day! Why isn't it easier am I abnormal??? I am becoming sooo down. Just cooked for my hubbie and How I didn't I don't know I am sooo close to it. I even spend my evenings planning on how I could sneak it. Everyone keeps saying how well I'm doing also the fact that I am wearing things that I never could before but its not making any difference I feel like a brat! Because I am being one!! Please share some wise words

Hope xx

You have to hang in there. It is tough but use your end goals as impetus to spur you on during the hard times. I still feel cravings and thoughts to pack it in even now but I focus on the end result and that gets me through. Good Luck

Hey Hope I hope your feeling much better, you can do hang in there, I find if I want to cheat log on here as much as you can look at the slide show and see how much some people have lost just being on here makes me feel guilty about cheating!!

Chin up girl you can do it!!

Rachie
x

Thats good advice from Sparkles....I used this site to read sucess stories etc...the threads really got me over some tough weekends......hope you are getting through it!!

ditto....when ever my hubby walks in with the best smelling pie and chips from the chippy and starts offering me a chip butty, I just smile politely and run up here as quick as I can. I'm not on any particular diet anymore so the danger is to think......one butty wont harm, but I know IT WILL.....so avoid at all costs and if that means locking myself away for half an hour so be it. I must be odd, because I'm actually looking forward to after my holiday starting lipotrim again to take off the last stone and a half.....I'm obviously very strange:eek: I feel in control for the first time in my life.....I LOVE IT.
x

Wow I can't wait to think like that I had my 4th weigh in today and lost 2.5lb. Going to up my water this week! Where are you going on hols??x

Wow I can't wait to think like that I had my 4th weigh in today and lost 2.5lb. Going to up my water this week! Where are you going on hols??x

To the Dominican Republic. Only 11 more sleeps!!! Can't wait now.

Fab work losing another 2.5lbs. I agree that the water intake is vital for big losses. I must admit now I'm no longer doing lipotrim, I'm finding keeping the water drinking very tough indeed.

x

Back