Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just got my health form through

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carrot_tit, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've just recieved my form from a local CDC so just trying to get an appointment to see my GP so he can sign it. I just hope i don't have as much trouble with them as i did when i wantewd him to fill my LL form in. First he tried to convince me to go on diet pills instead and then he told me it would cost me £85! In the end i had to go to a completely different doctors surgery!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

85 pound omg was this just for signing it? I hope you get on ok carrot tit, some doctors are just tits when it comes to things like this. go to a diff doc if you feel more comfortable :)

4. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good Luck at the docs carrot tit (sorry couldn't resist a giggle at your name - I'm such a child at times! :D)
    £85 is scandoulous.....surely he/she should be thinking of the money you will be saving them in the long term by improving your health?! If the doc tries it on again, definately find a new doc and just go for it!
    Good Luck with your journey hun! :)

5. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Thanks. I'm just trying to get an appointment now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.