Just had a wardrobe clear out

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
& boy it felt good, stuff that is too big is in a bag & gonna go between ebay & the charity shop... I have a friend who has already bagsied a top & my denim gypsy skirt (gutted its too big!!!). I have also hung up stuff that was in spacesaver bags as it was too small & was so happy to discover another 2 pairs of trousers that now fit so I have gone from having 1 pair I had to wash 3 times a week for work to 4 pairs so a pair a day woohoo good times!

:0clapper::0clapper:
Congratulations!!!

Aw I love clear outs! And buying the new replacement clothes lol - yes I am a self declared shop a holic lol!!

I also love the fact the jeans I was saving for when I got skinny are now too big!! Xx

Brilliant news. One day I'm going to have to have a sort out-but not today!

Yay! I got shot of all my size 24+ above clothes 2 days ago, gave them to charity shop. Still have a few tops in 24 left but that because they blouses, until my boobs shrink I cant get in any smaller!

It's fab & even better I can leave my wardrobe door open without panicking that if someone walked past they could
Be crushed if stuff fell out. Hubby couldn't believe I'd done it, he could however believe the 3 bin bags of crap that came out!!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
& boy it felt good, stuff that is too big is in a bag & gonna go between ebay & the charity shop... I have a friend who has already bagsied a top & my denim gypsy skirt (gutted its too big!!!). I have also hung up stuff that was in spacesaver bags as it was too small & was so happy to discover another 2 pairs of trousers that now fit so I have gone from having 1 pair I had to wash 3 times a week for work to 4 pairs so a pair a day woohoo good times!

done mine 3 times now and suddenly very short of clothes!! tut
and well done lex that must be a record 16 eyes in a row!! omg :p

I loved doing that in November - such an empowering feeling :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm down 4 stone!!... just imagine what my clothes look like!.. I just had to try them jeans on before they went in the bin bag... there was only me there, but I were so embarrassed! new I were big but jeeeez ..

How cool is that!! I just tried on my size 16 linen trousers! They fit.. My bum looks good :) BUT my tummy looks gross.. Long shirts it is then :)

Officially a size 16 bottom and size 18 top!

Mis-behave said:
How cool is that!! I just tried on my size 16 linen trousers! They fit.. My bum looks good :) BUT my tummy looks gross.. Long shirts it is then :)

Officially a size 16 bottom and size 18 top!

Woohoo that is fab!!!

Karen I was a 26, now wearing a 22 in all but my jeans which are still a 24 cos I've got big legs... Tops I was a 24 but haven't bought any small they're all just too big!

Last edited:
Back