Just had the yummiest red day dinner

piggin

Two chicken fillets done in the oven in foil served with a garlic sauce made from philly extra light garlic and herb melted with a dash of milk (HA) and tonnes of veg (courgettes, pepper, mushrooms, cherry toms and shallots!

lush!

sounds good - how much philly do you use and how much milk? :) sounds great - is it syn free? xxx

Sounds delish'.......might have to try that one. :)

I think it's 85g of philly you're allowed as a heA choice but I only used half that so I didn't count the milk I added as it really was a splash and I hadn't had any other of my HEA today. I just melted it down in a pot then added the milk at the end to make it a bit more runny. Oh I put bacon round the chicken too before putting it in the oven...mmmm

Oooo I just had steamed chicken breasts and a sauce made of extra low fat mayo, a dot of ketchup, worchester sauce, lemon and chilli all drizzled over a lovely salad!

FULL!

Will have to try that one though piggin, sounds delish!!

I think it's 85g of philly you're allowed as a heA choice but I only used half that so I didn't count the milk I added as it really was a splash and I hadn't had any other of my HEA today. I just melted it down in a pot then added the milk at the end to make it a bit more runny. Oh I put bacon round the chicken too before putting it in the oven...mmmm

thanks honey - loving the bacon addition!!! xxx

Back