Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 11 January 2009.

SLACK ALICE Well-Known Member

i went to asda yesterday and bought a pack of pants .......size 16 (with lycra!!)
    and they fit :bliss::bliss::bliss:
    yar hoo!!!!!
    not very exciting for some i know , but for me, well- i used to wear 20- they got too big, then a size 18 and the elastic has gone wrinkly cos they used to be stretched but now them part of the pants me !!'hang'.( i suppose it helps that ive got no bum as my kids keep telling) and i put the size 16 on this morning and yah they fit .....
    ''LIKE A GLOVE !!!''
    OMG- am so loving this - secretly !!!
  2. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Great feeling isn't it? spurrs you on a treat. Well done hun. xxx
  3. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Well done! That's fab. I know we all love to see the losses at WI but I think it's the being in the next size down that makes you appreciate how far you've come x
  4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

What a lovely feeling, well done xxx
  5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Oh well done!There's NOTHING that beats going down a size!
  6. peppa

peppa Pwincess

well done you
  7. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

thats brill welldone x

BLUEDIAMOND Well-Known Member

Well done - i bet u was chuffed to bits - keep up the good work - julie xx
  9. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

well done honey
  10. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Well-Known Member

well done you !
  11. clairex

clairex Well-Known Member

oooh im so jealous! hehe! well done xxxx
  12. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Well done- skinny cheeks!!!
  13. gemily

gemily Well-Known Member

Well done thats great!!! xx :)
  14. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

He he!! Well done skinny!!!! Lol.

I've gone from a size 28 trousers to a size 20/22 this weekend and I love it!

SLACK ALICE Well-Known Member

oh great well done it feels good doesnt it , Must admit though i dont think i look any different
  16. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

You see yourself every day so you won't notice the subtle changes. Others will be admiring your bum though, so don't worry! And the size 16 tag says it all! Hooray!! :D
  17. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

that is absolutely fab i am so jealous hehe i wish i could go down a size i can't wait to fit into my first pair of size ten jeans i am going to take a photo when i do and post it on a thread lol
  18. faye0310

faye0310 Member

well done, ive gone from a size 22 top to a size 18 and i love it, i can just walk into a shop now and they will more then likely have what i want instead of my walking out in a strop because they didnt go to a size 22. ive also went from a size 16 bottom to a size 14 (im not very proportioned!!) just gotta get my top half to a 14 now! i might enjoy shopping then lol. keep it up.