JUST HAD TO TELL YOU ALL...

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
i went to asda yesterday and bought a pack of pants .......size 16 (with lycra!!)
and they fit :bliss::bliss::bliss:
yar hoo!!!!!
not very exciting for some i know , but for me, well- i used to wear 20- they got too big, then a size 18 and the elastic has gone wrinkly cos they used to be stretched but now them part of the pants me !!'hang'.( i suppose it helps that ive got no bum as my kids keep telling) and i put the size 16 on this morning and yah they fit .....
''LIKE A GLOVE !!!''
OMG- am so loving this - secretly !!!

Great feeling isn't it? spurrs you on a treat. Well done hun. xxx

Oh well done!There's NOTHING that beats going down a size!

Well done- skinny cheeks!!!

Well done thats great!!! xx :)

He he!! Well done skinny!!!! Lol.

I've gone from a size 28 trousers to a size 20/22 this weekend and I love it!

oh great well done it feels good doesnt it , Must admit though i dont think i look any different

You see yourself every day so you won't notice the subtle changes. Others will be admiring your bum though, so don't worry! And the size 16 tag says it all! Hooray!! :D

that is absolutely fab i am so jealous hehe i wish i could go down a size i can't wait to fit into my first pair of size ten jeans i am going to take a photo when i do and post it on a thread lol

well done, ive gone from a size 22 top to a size 18 and i love it, i can just walk into a shop now and they will more then likely have what i want instead of my walking out in a strop because they didnt go to a size 22. ive also went from a size 16 bottom to a size 14 (im not very proportioned!!) just gotta get my top half to a 14 now! i might enjoy shopping then lol. keep it up.

Back