just introducing myself

fendigal

hi all..ive been snooping over this thread for a couple of wks now and have decided to join. Am a member of WW for the 3rd time now, this is my last battle the final 21lbs..have previously lost 68lbs but just cant seem to get to this ideal weight. Got v close for my weddin 2 yrs ago an then put on nearly 2 stone :cry: but now im determined to conquer this for once an for all..went bak to ww in jan have lost 17lbs so far. Motivation has fallen slightly lately so im joinin up to keep myself going. Everyone here seems like great support and im hoping it'l make me keep goin to finally get where i want to be.
:)

Good luck!! Youve come to the right place - everyone here is brilliant. I look forward to hearing about all your fab losses - stay strong!! x x

Hello and welcome!!!! You've done well so far thats a mahoosive loss!! :D

Good luck!! Youve come to the right place - everyone here is brilliant. I look forward to hearing about all your fab losses - stay strong!! x x
thanks riotgrrrl i look forward to those losses too lol had been so good but last 2 wks i dunno im giving in more and more..i really need to get back on the wagon full time.
Thanks Shabba..its been a loss over a good few years but at least im gettin there and im no longer a massive size 22..i'll get there eventually.
Thanks for the welcome..congrats on ur own weight loss :)

Last edited:
Thanks phil..i seen on another thread u lost 5lbs this week..well done! Wish i could have a week like that soon :)

Thanks phil..i seen on another thread u lost 5lbs this week..well done! Wish i could have a week like that soon :)

thank you and well done on your weight lose its great :D, i know you will hit your goal soon , if you need any support dont be afraid to ask everyones great and all give great support and advice xxx :D

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

hi this is a great forum for support, looking forward to reading your posts good luck :D

Hiya and welcome to the boards!

Congrats on your great loss so far. Bring on goal! I'm sure you'll get there this time.

Lots of Good Luck hugs x

Hiya, I'm new too and hoping posting here will keep up my momentum!
Well done so far and good luck!! :)

Welcome to you too Kaz.

Aaw thank you all so much for being so nice and welcoming..i know im going to really enjoy being on the board with everybody now. Thank you so much :bliss:

Just adding my hello and welcome to you.

This is a great site and very supportive, good luck with the plan

Welcome, I have to say everyone on here are so friendly and helpful!!

Back