Just joined & a little confused!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by laurawalker85, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. laurawalker85

laurawalker85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,
    I joined up last night and I'm a bit confused with the points as they seem to differ from the book provided and the calculator. Last night I went shopping, bought some frozen quorn sausages and the calculator said they were 1pp each, whereas the book says 2pp each?!! Does anyone know if the book has typos or what I should believe?! I dont want to mess my first week up and put weight on by these mistakes as I'm sure this is probably the case with other foods too!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Are you using PP calculator and book, did you buy them both from class last night?

4. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I would double check using the calculator and if its the same pp value i would use that. Do you have esource to check on that?? Maybe post in the ntritional info and other ppl can check for you aswell?
    Hth

5. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    just go by the nutritional info on all packagaing,,i don't even use the books anymore as they just give generic points,,which isn't always right:(

6. laurawalker85

laurawalker85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, yeah it's the pp book and calculator which by the way cost a tenner!!! Yeah I think I'm going to do that as I've seen some people complaining about mistakes on books with regards to pp. It's quite annoying! I havent got the nutritional info on me now as at work but can post later to make sure I'm doing correct on calculator also.
    By the way does anyone not use there weekly points as I'm struggling to use my 31 pp dailies!! Will this affect my weight if not using the weeklies?

7. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    hey hun definitely just use calculator :) and values on the packets, with your book write down the bits you need then stick it on ebay! they are going for high prices ;) hehe

8. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They could be different weights or something like that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.