Just joined & a little confused!

laurawalker85

Hi all,
I joined up last night and I'm a bit confused with the points as they seem to differ from the book provided and the calculator. Last night I went shopping, bought some frozen quorn sausages and the calculator said they were 1pp each, whereas the book says 2pp each?!! Does anyone know if the book has typos or what I should believe?! I dont want to mess my first week up and put weight on by these mistakes as I'm sure this is probably the case with other foods too!! X

Are you using PP calculator and book, did you buy them both from class last night?

I would double check using the calculator and if its the same pp value i would use that. Do you have esource to check on that?? Maybe post in the ntritional info and other ppl can check for you aswell?
Hth

just go by the nutritional info on all packagaing,,i don't even use the books anymore as they just give generic points,,which isn't always right:(

Hi, yeah it's the pp book and calculator which by the way cost a tenner!!! Yeah I think I'm going to do that as I've seen some people complaining about mistakes on books with regards to pp. It's quite annoying! I havent got the nutritional info on me now as at work but can post later to make sure I'm doing correct on calculator also.
By the way does anyone not use there weekly points as I'm struggling to use my 31 pp dailies!! Will this affect my weight if not using the weeklies?

Hi, yeah it's the pp book and calculator which by the way cost a tenner!!! Yeah I think I'm going to do that as I've seen some people complaining about mistakes on books with regards to pp. It's quite annoying! I havent got the nutritional info on me now as at work but can post later to make sure I'm doing correct on calculator also.
By the way does anyone not use there weekly points as I'm struggling to use my 31 pp dailies!! Will this affect my weight if not using the weeklies?

hey hun definitely just use calculator :) and values on the packets, with your book write down the bits you need then stick it on ebay! they are going for high prices ;) hehe

Back