Just joined Online

vickihorror

Sitting eating my 5 point breakfast of whole milk and bran flakes after joing ww online.

Hope to keep active on these boards and get to goal by next august.

Im 5 ft 8 and 111.5 kgs but should be about 67.8 kgs.

HAs had previous success on ww old points system last year but good ole relationship and job stress and ,lack of coping with it helped me pile on more and more fat.

Got 3 months online membership to start with and will hope to see some downwards results by next Friday.

So hey people i'm making myself at home:)

Welcome!! :) If you replace whole milk with skimmed you can save some points (or do what I do and have MORE bran flakes for the same pp that way heehee) ;) Are you doing propoints this time around then hon? x

Welcome!! :) If you replace whole milk with skimmed you can save some points (or do what I do and have MORE bran flakes for the same pp that way heehee) ;) Are you doing propoints this time around then hon? x

oh yeah i will be replacing the milk but whole milk is all that in the house just now.
Im trying out the proppoints thing since ww seems to have made it quite difficult not too:confused:

I would like to say im taking it one day at a time but im already wanting it to be WI day already and ive only been on plan 1hour!

Ah they've only done that because they know now that its a healthier way to lose weight. I mean, on the old plan a bar of choccie & a chicken breast were the same points? Sometimes just looking at calories and fat wasnt working for some people. So this is based on a high protein, low carb, low fat diet pretty much. I find I'm fuller longer and I'm full more quickly from following this way of doing it (and I'm only on it 8 weeks now).
Hahaha! You'll have to be patient for now... the weeks will fly by! You gonna weigh in on Fridays then? x

Yep friday is a good WI day i can enjoy my weekend with the extra weekly points then do some hard core ww planning and my exercise on the weekdays.
I will feel like a weekend rebel....within points

Back