Just made my first Chocolate truffles.

Nick

Need help
I have just made some chocolates out of the chocolate sachets and they look fantastic. When on the cambridge I was boring and just added water to my sachet and off I went. But now hearing you guys doing these different idea's with your sachet I am going to try a few more.
I have put them in the freezer for a little while and I can't wait to have them as a treat tomorrow at work. It was good making them as we all love to lick our fingers don't we.:)

Nick :D

Well done and good for you. :D

For me, I only really add water and pysillium husk. I'm not a huge fan of the recipes although I do make the odd muffin.

ooo nick they r really nice. doesnt taste like a pack too much either (if u know what i mean) bit more realistic!

they work nice with choc mint packs as well.

ENJOY!!!

fab idea flirty! i can make some for myself instead of just drooling when hubby opens the lindt choccies i bought him.

i am rubbish at making the crisps and muffins. truffles r the only thing i can manage but they r so yummy. i dont even like truffles in real life (cos CD isnt like my old world lol)

i wonder how truffles taste if u add a bit of the orange or berry flavour?? just a thought...

I can't do the crisps either. Use to make the muffins - but can't be bothered now. Imagine would work nicely with water flavourings ... orange will taste like terry's choc orange ... that gives me an ides .. I have segment moulds for ice cubes!! Make segments of choc orange!!

at least forty minutes. gives them a chance to go hard outside but they stay soft on the inside...

God i was so tempted to make them then but i've resisted cos i would've eaten them all tonight and i've eaten all my pax for today!

Ive got mine in my work bag today and I am looking forward to nibbling them today. Ive already started thinking about what flavours to do tonight.

Nick :)

Nick,

Did you roll them into little balls or summink? How many did you make out of your pack? What did you place them on in the freezer - a plate?? Wont they melt in your bag today?

Oh and do let us know what they taste like!!

Sorry too many questions but i'm just so intrigued!!!

Karen - I got a silicon baking tray in the shapes of some belgium chocies for mine. I had a couple of disasters trying to roll them into balls lol

Hope you enjoy them Nick :)

Kitty xxx

If u dont have a mould u can use 2 spoons, with the mixture on one spoon. then just use the empty spoon to shape and scrap it off the other one. its a bit fiddly but just easing them from one spoon to the other makes them round in about 3 goes. thats how i was taught to make stuffing balls anyways lol.

i couldnt help myself last night and made some as ive been truffleless for about a week. see what u've started nick???
well i dont have any choc packs so i used cappuccino and the first one tasted a bit too strong but then they were yummy. will have to see how butterscotch goes when trufflified.

anyways...i had used all my packs and cheated with with a fourth. do u think it will matter to my weight loss? also, given that one of yesterdays packs was a bar. i ended up having 3 packs and a bar. am i doomed? :cry:

Back